Ask Me Up XXL 3, the quiz of general knowledge, is now available for AmigaOS 4.1, MorphOS and Windows computers. Play alone and share your high scores with the wider world or play simultaneously with five players, it's up to you!
- New! Quiz mode added.
- New! Survival mode added.
- Game / The previous "Quiz" mode was renamed in "Studies".
- Questions / Replacement of more than 200 questions by new ones.
- Translations / New German translations added (82% done).
- General / Initial ratio of logo, buttons, avatars and photos is now respected.
- Start - Menu / New Boing Attitude logo.
- Menu / (Scores) button added to view the scores online.
- End / "Back" button added.
- End / (Scores) button added to access or share scores online.
- End / If you click the >Next> button, you start a game without going back through the menu.
- Map / Studies / It is displayed only at the first run and when the player unlocks new questions.
- Scores / If only one player has been created, his/her detailed statistics are displayed directly.
- Location / If Catalan is used, the default language is Spanish instead of English.
- Documentation / Readme files updated.
- Girls band: Two new avatars, Maria Bella and Acid Jaimie (free).
- Multitheme #1: 400 new questions, divided into 15 themes (€3,99).
We sold all our copies of the CD version. However, you can always buy it from our partners Alinea Computer and Amedia Computer. The digital version is of course still available from our website.
Special greetings to the team!
More details on the game webpage.
You can download a demo including 100 questions:
- AmigaOS 4 here or there.
- MorphOS here or there.
- Windows: here or there.
Ask Me Up, now you know!