Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
129 user(s) are online (102 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 128

flash, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 (2)
Re: Deneb under OS 4?
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@elwood
You can see what ANAIIS do into ram:uhc124.txt file if the trace level is >=1. Arg, with this trace, you are able to design your own stack...

@Spirantho
Quote:

Spirantho wrote:
@Gilloo

Just tried it now, v0.96.

Running from no startup-sequence:
I ran USBStart. (as in "Shell:> Run SYS:System/USBStart"). I had to run it otherwise it never returns.
I then ran sys:prefs/Anaiis. Nothing happened. Never returned or did anything.

Booting from full OS 4.0:
run USBStart from Workbench, can't see anything happening...
... but now whenever I click anything, the computer will hang solid. Opening a shell from the dock will hang it, running Anaiis from Prefs hangs it.

Does that help? :)

Hang? but no crashes or guru ?
What devices have you plugged into Highway?
Have you got a spare mouse and keyboard to make parallel tests, to keep working when ANAIIS is freezed (not really freezed because you can stop it, the hardware not responding because the uhc124 is down in reset state)

I made a mistake into the documentation. Do not install ANAIIS in sys:prefs or sys:system because Sirion use the same executable name (sorry, you should rename usbstop, usbreset and usbstart, and retrieve the original files of your OS4)
With OS4, keep all in anaiis/bin and just copy/rename the icons in bin.

0) Be sure that no program use Highway (no interrupt, Sirion, Poseidon...)
1) See if there is a file in S:anaiis.prefs or anaiis.prefs into the current directory, delete it.
2) Launch usbstart =>auto detection should work.
3) Launch anaiis => in hardware panel you should see Highway, and state=4. If not, do several usbclose, and usbstart.
4) You can see the different devices found into "Devices" panel.

To debug the stack, go to the "debug" panel, click on + on "-/+" button, until 3. Then close the stack, close Anaiis. Launch usbstart => a file must grow into ram:uhc124.txt. When it freezes or when you want, you can click on usbstop to close the file. You can send me the file uhc124.txt via email (in the readme.txt) titled "ANAIIS debug report")

In this file you should find INTERNAL ERROR 0x01 (or 0x00) at the end when all seem to freeze. It's a strange bug that never comes with Subway I must fix it.
Thanks for testing this stack.

Edited by Gilloo on 2008/1/31 15:32:57
Go to top
Re: Deneb under OS 4?
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@Spirantho
You can download anaiis from aminet, 10-feb-2008.
keyboard and mouse should work with Highway.

Edited by Gilloo on 2008/2/11 10:11:25
Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 (2)