Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
117 user(s) are online (62 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 117

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Cubic IDE bug (?)
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
This is for users of Cubic IDE. I like to pass on things that might be helpful to others. I've discovered what could be a bug. There is a setup window that, among other things, allows you to set up linker options. Basically it's a gui that simplifies creating the command-line options. You can specify a library to link to (the -l option), which will most likely also require you to specify a path to the library (the -L option). The bug is in specifying the path. The program uses an ordinary file requester to build the path by navigating through the directory structure. Once you have the path, the program automatically appends a "/" (slash) character. The linker doesn't like this, although you won't get an error. It will just say it can't find the library. The way to fix this is by going back and removing the slash at the end. This causes a lot of frustration if you don't know what's going on. I wouldn't expect this to be fixed since Cubic IDE doesn't seem to be supported anymore.

MicroAmigaOne, AmigaOne 500, OS 4.1 FE.
Go to top

Register To Post