Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
83 user(s) are online (43 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 83

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

amigans.net from AmiCygnix NetSurf
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
I've been finding it difficult to impossible to get on www.amigans.net from MUIOWB, but found it easy from Timberwolf (which remembers my password) and now from NetSurf in AmiCygnix.

Just in case others are having similar problems. Today I tried 11 times from MUIOWB, getting "Thank you for logging in, kilaueabart" 11 times, and unlogged in each time.

Apparently the problem is MUIOWB's alone.

Well, there seems to be a problem in this NetSurf as well. "Preview" gets "Warning: this button cannot be activated." Let's try "Submit."

Go to top
Re: amigans.net from AmiCygnix NetSurf
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
@kilaueabart

That's because it is a JavaScript button, and NetSurf's JavaScript support is minimal at best (and probably not compiled in for AmiCygnix, assuming it is even new enough).

Why are you using the AmiCygnix version instead of the OS4 native frontend?

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@kilaueabart

Yhis worked for me
1. log in with something not correct (eg the empty filelds)
2. You get a specific login page
3. login there with the correct name & password
Hope it works for you.
Tried odyssey ?

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@kilaueabart

Should you not be using odyssey, muiowb is old.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@Chris

I'm using the AmiCygnix version [of NetSurf] instead of the OS4 native frontend because it didn't come with my X1000. It's not on my SAM460 hard drive either, although I did have it on my G4 XE (never found it superior to OWB).

@JusDuchIt

Just tried the phony log-in and it worked! I'd been to the specific login page before, but don't remember whether it worked before or not.
Had to try OWB again because of the inability to copy and paste the stuff I'm writing now into Timberwolf, which to my surprise had me logged into Amigans.net automatically!

@JusDuchIt and LiveForIt

If I've ever heard of Odyssey, I probably assumed it was a Mac browser. I'll look it up on OS4Depot when I get finished with the two threads I'm dealing with here.

One down, one to go.

Bart

Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
@kilaueabart

Quote:
I'm using the AmiCygnix version [of NetSurf] instead of the OS4 native frontend because it didn't come with my X1000.

You are allowed to download and install other software you know!

Go to top

Register To Post