Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
130 user(s) are online (73 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 128

Maijestro, geennaam, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Multifunctional program Jack 3.2.5
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Has anyone here already tried the classic- or WarpOS-version of the multifunctional program Jack 3.2.5?
I can`t get installed any of the versions - the installer stops with some cryptc comments ("Destination must be a directory" - the selected destinatrion IS a directory...) that appear so fast that they`re hardly readable...

Go to top
Re: Multifunctional program Jack 3.2.5
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Hi Dandy,

I have structured the code to work theoretically with Classic Amiga and WarpOS, however I have no hardware to test it on so unfortunately I cannot test the executable - or the installation script for that matter. The installation script was written closely with the AROS version in mind and asking questions and receiving answers from the community.

Guess work on my behalf and educated guess work from the community.

Sorry, I know that doesn't help your situation.

Go to top
Re: Multifunctional program Jack 3.2.5
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Quote:

Original von djrikki:

Hi Dandy,

I have structured the code to work theoretically with Classic Amiga and WarpOS, however I have no hardware to test it on so unfortunately I cannot test the executable - or the installation script for that matter. The installation script was written closely with the AROS version in mind and asking questions and receiving answers from the community.

Guess work on my behalf and educated guess work from the community.

Sorry, I know that doesn't help your situation.

Hmmmm - is there hope the installer for the classic and WarpOS version will be fixed some time soon?

Go to top

Register To Post