Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
117 user(s) are online (57 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 117

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

E-UAE/RunInUAE/iGame
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Chrish have done an excellent job with his RunInUAE but i miss a program that can add and start all games with a simple click. If you download alot of games its going to be a mess in your drawer etc etc. I m using iGame and its working pretty good. som GR now and then but nothing serious. Its very easy to get it to work. I have tested this on my AmigaOne 500, Radeon HD 4650 and AOS4.1.5.

First of all go here and download it.
iGame for AOS4

Unpack it wherever you want it. Then download these files:
MCC_Guigfx.lha
Extract it and put in sys:mui/libs/mui

Renderlib
Extract it and put in sys:libs

Guigfxlib
Extract it and put in sys:libs

Now try to start the program. When you see the menu its of course empty. Download some whdload games, WHDload games
When that is done you make iGame active by clicking on it. Then you rightclick on iGame and hold down the right mousebutton down and choose "settings" and then "games repositories. Then click on the small envelope(or whaterever it is)and browse to your drawer with all games and click on the button "OK". Now its important that you click on the button "Add". When that is done you should see the path to your game drawer. Close the games repositories window.

Now make the iGame window active again by clicking on it so it gets a blue border on the top of the menu. Okay, now we need to get the program to add the games. Rightclick on the program and then choose "actions" and "scan repositories". The program will now scan the folder you added to see if there are any games there. If you have done everything right you should be able to see your games.

This is how it looks for me.
Resized Image

You can even add non whdload games if you want. Click ona game and see if it works. This progam is excellent and i hope Chrish can add it with future releases of RunInUAE? What do you say Chris?

If you find thus useful dont be afraid to say thank you

Go to top
Re: E-UAE/RunInUAE/iGame
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
Maybe I should try to finish and release my RetroGamesLauncher. (No need to install additional libs and no fear of crashes.)

Rock lobster bit me - so I'm here forever
X1000 + AmigaOS 4.1 FE
"Anyone can build a fast CPU. The trick is to build a fast system." - Seymour Cray
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Good idea Maybe you can talk to Chrish and get it to work with RunInUAE? Would be nice with a game launcher for all the other ported games.

Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
I'd second that!

Mikey C

No cause is lost if there is but one fool left to fight for it.
Go to top

Register To Post