Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
83 user(s) are online (43 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 83

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Koala +1
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
Hello amy chaps!

We just launched a charity project. Help us save koalas! =)
http://www.koalaplusone.com

Go to top
Re: Koala +1
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
Done (here)

Philippe 'Elwood' FERRUCCI
Sam460ex 1.10 Ghz
http://elwoodb.free.fr
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
Wow!!! Thanks Koala friend! <3

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
I thought that I could to have a Koala in my house join the australian diamond mandarin.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Quote:

Templario wrote:
I thought that I could to have a Koala in my house join the australian diamond mandarin.

When I was growing up, I lived in a number of rural Australian towns. At the time it was not unusual to find a koala up a tree in someones front yard. After a few years that basically stopped in the last country town I lived in.

We used to also come across them in the bush when me and my friends would go exploring through the bush, not all that common but it did happen on occassion. We would also often come across wallabies.

Everything else we ran into was generally bad for your health ;)

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
The problem is the human avarice but the lack of interest of protecting things from people, here in my city we found birds as "gorriones" currently there are much pigeons a plage that moves to "gorriones" and the field there are other problems but with the same impact, here in Palencia still we have wolves and bears only in this part of Europe because in the other places is in East, but the people don't want involved in the protection of this species. And in my case I prefer adopt a wolf, a bear or other spanish species in danger, as the the royal eagle, lynx.

Go to top

Register To Post