Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
41 user(s) are online (26 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 40

skynet, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

How to delete a single song from playlist ?
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
On latest TuneNet is it possible to clear the entire playlist but not a single song, is it possible to add this option ?

Maybe adding a proper button in GUI or, in an "easy" way adding an option in context menu ?

Go to top
Re: How to delete a single song from playlist ?
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@samo79

Imho will be cool to have just marking any song by mouse (and with shift too, to mark not only one song), or just mark by mouse plainly all the songs (like press on one, and move down), and then just press delete on keyboard :) Imho easy and logical. If i remember right, i write the same already to Bean's mail, and he say that will have a look at this later. Dunno will be it avail in the upcoming version or not. Bean ?:)

Join us to improve dopus5!
AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
Yes, I'd like to see this too. Don't need it *too* often, but when I do it's quite annoying not being able to.

Author of the PortablE programming language.
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@kas1e

Yes, infact a general keyboard controls was another request from me and maybe others, hopefully Bean can fulfill all of them for the upcoming release

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@samo79

Hi Guys,

I will make sure that the delete key works in the next version on the Reaction GUI at least.

In the mean time, click the drop down arrow to the left of the tune search bar (on the reaction GUI) and select "Edit Functions". You can now move the tracks around with the buttons and clicking the "X" button deletes a track.

Cheers,
Bean.

OS4.1 + an A1XE with an appetite for batteries!
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@bean

Cheers Bean
Please if you have the time before this, add arrow up/down key to navigate into playlists, maybe enter/space to start/pause song ?!

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@bean

Quote:

bean wrote:
@samo79

Hi Guys,

I will make sure that the delete key works in the next version on the Reaction GUI at least.

In the mean time, click the drop down arrow to the left of the tune search bar (on the reaction GUI) and select "Edit Functions". You can now move the tracks around with the buttons and clicking the "X" button deletes a track.

Cheers,
Bean.

They haven't been playing around with it enough , I use that "EDIT" a lot for removing unwanted tracks

This Puny World will bow down to
Professor Chaos
Prepare for the greatest Villan you have ever seen!!
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@samo79

Currently the arrow up/down keys and space (to start/restart song) works in the Reaction GUI for both the playlist and the radio list. At least it should!! I should change the space behaviour to pause the current track though..

Cheers,
Bean.

OS4.1 + an A1XE with an appetite for batteries!
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@bean

Ops that's true :-O

But keyboard don't work on SkinFX, pleeese !
Heheh sorry guy but using only SkinFX i may lost some new feature. would be cool if almost some of them can be backported to the SkinFX UI

P.S.
Agree for change the space bahaviour into pause mode, better use enter key for selecting files

Go to top

Register To Post