Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
95 user(s) are online (73 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 95

more...

Support us!

Recent OS4 Files
OS4Depot.net

AmiPDF Font problem
Just popping in
Hi All,

I've got a PDF file I need for a project on my A1, however the last page is in a font called 'MSPGothic' I found this is supplied with vista, so out came the memory stick that works with my A1 and I copied over a 9Meg file called 'msgothic.ttc'

Typemanager recognised this straight away, and installed 3 different fonts, however I still can't get AmiPDF to display my PDF file. I've tried several settings in the settings/font map and settings/font dir pages but no luck. anyone got any ideas?

Regards
Darren

Report Go to top

Re: AmiPDF Font problem
Just popping in
From Wisconsin, USA
@Daz

I believe there's a config file defining font types with AmiPDF. (Typing @ work right now, using internet exploder 8 of all things... will check it out when I get home)

Quite a regular
From Donostia (SPAIN)
@Daz

Try in AmiPDF settings 'Font _map' tab and/or 'Font directories' tab to add such new font.

Hope it helps

Report Go to top

Just popping in
From Wisconsin, USA
@Daz

Looks like someone beat me to the punch. Anyway, not sure which OS you're using, but the 68k/3.X version has the font prefs under global settings, the rest is as the prev. post stated. I'll have to remember this myself, having PDFs that complain about missing fonts...

[Advanced Search]