Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
94 user(s) are online (48 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 94

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Filing 117, 118 posted
Supreme Council
Supreme Council

See User information

Edited by orgin on 2008/8/29 14:55:54
Vacca foeda. Sum, ergo edo

Mr Bobo Cornwater
Go to top
Re: Filing 117 posted
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
Hi @orgin

I wonder sometimes what the Amiga platform would been like if the all the money went to R&D instead legal fees? Or, would it have mattered?

Go to top
Re: Filing 117 posted
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
What's the company? Amino (that Amiga Inc. Wash. reverted to, after selling, not legally*, all AOS related materials to KMOS) is about to r.i.p. They spent 2 to 3 years dead (for income tax purposes (maybe a few of you will pick up on that reference )) then came back, and their license is supposed to expire on Sept. 27, 28, or 29th this year. Well, let's see if they intend to spend another 2 to 3 years MIA???

What the #*$@^$*& DO AMINO LLC MAKE?????????????????????

I make no two ways about it. Hyperion Entertainment IS entitled to all of the Amiga IP and allowed the right to use all Amiga trademarks with NO ROYALTIES going to anyone for the use of these. AND, they are even owed big time major $,$$$,$$$ from KMOS for loss of sales, diminishing value over time, and various other money related to KMOS barring them from marketing/selling AOS4.0 since 2005 AT LEAST.

I can't believe that there is even ONE PERSON that thinks any verdict other than this is even considerable!!!!!

Amiga Inc. has never made anything, boasted that it has AND gone through obscene amounts of money and coutless "company designations" through it all.

* Basically, they kept borrowing then UTTERLY WASTING money (WHERE did it all go???) from Itec, then having nothing, transferred all IP to KMOS as though it was "collateral".

Support Amiga Fantasy cases!!!
How to program: 1. Start with lots and lots of 0's. 10. Add 1's, liberally.
"Details for OS 5 will be made public in the fourth quarter of 2007, ..." - Bill McEwen
Whoah!!! He spoke, a bit late.
Go to top
Re: Filing 118 posted
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
This new document, #118, talks of yet ANOTHER Judge getting involved. Seems to be talking about if mediation fails, someone else will try the case.... I think?

This is going from Ricardo S. Martinez, to J. Kelly Arnold and now to "The Magistrate Judge who will be assigned the case is Brian A. Tsuchida." -- quote from PDF#118, page 2, numbered point 7.

It says on page 1 that the "Deadline for FRCP 26(f) Conference is 01/05/2009". MAN, I sure hope that's JANUARY and not MAY!

Amiga Inc. should somehow be punished for taking up almost 2 years (in Jan. 2009) worth of the courts' time over this frivolous and vindictive case when they don't have a leg to stand on. They certainly WOULD lose, without doubt, if ALL the shenanigans of all the Amiga Inc.'s, what, 5, 7, 10? legal entities were FULLY scrutinized. If every one of their antics were allowed to be documented before the Judge, there'd be hell to pay.

Hyperion Entertainment through all of this had only ONE purpose, and they came through, write an OS for PPC HW* made by Eyetech. (Because they were barred by clouds from doing it for anything else. )

Meanwhile, the newest press release on Amiga.Com is dated February 1, 2008. Hahahahahahahahah!!!!!!

Also, there's an NHL game "coming soon". It's an "unshuffle the tiles to get a picture" deal. Yeah, something that's only been possible since the Apple 1! Couldn't that be coded in like a week? It's not showing up anymore, or because it's on random and I just couldn't get it to appear.

BTW, if you have a few minutes to waste, go read up on their uber choice games that you can get your hands on from the creative genius (cess pool really) list of triple AAA titles. Hilarious. (Remember, they didn't make the good ones.)

* And PPC accelerators for classics.

Support Amiga Fantasy cases!!!
How to program: 1. Start with lots and lots of 0's. 10. Add 1's, liberally.
"Details for OS 5 will be made public in the fourth quarter of 2007, ..." - Bill McEwen
Whoah!!! He spoke, a bit late.
Go to top

Register To Post