Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
97 user(s) are online (61 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 3
Guests: 94

geennaam, amigait, balaton, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Some software
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
Hello everybody !

I wanted to say hello and introduce my pieces of software I have uploaded to os4depot.net.

- Switcher3D (v2.92, v2.93 not on os4depot yet); People were whining on forums why Amiga doesn't have cool features like this so I made Switcher3D

- FindMore (v1.1, v1.2 not on os4depot yet); Find doesn't have this many options when running it with GUI. I wanted to create a Mac Spotlight kind of file searching tool but then I thought what's wrong with traditional file searching tools

- FuelGauge (v1.3, v1.4 not on os4depot yet); Somebody wanted to have this kind of a program for AOS4 so I made one and it's quite useful

- ScreenMonitor (v1.1, v1.2 not on os4depot yet); I needed this one myself

- CompilerGUI (v1.0, v1.1 not on os4depot yet); Like this one as well

- Jukebox (v1.0, v1.01 not on os4depot yet); I made this in 1990's for my classic system. I thought this is somehow cool

- VirtualDrawer (v1.0, v1.1 not on os4depot yet); This was easy to create from FindMore and Mac has a similar feature

- MakelinkGUI (v1.0); I made this because all people don't like to use CLI and because "leave out" function in WB is not exactly the same thing as "shortcut" icons are on some other platforms (to me it's not much different)

- Multiclock (v1.0); I made this when I was waiting for AmiWest to start

- YetAnotherDesk (v0.2b); I made this because people were whining on forums that Amiga lacks virtual desktops. I tried to add quite many features in it. This required quite a lot of work

- WBPreview (v1.0); I wanted to make a preview program for WB when people were talking about Mac's QuickView on forums

- AnotherWBFilter (v1.0); WBFilter in contrib drawer in some of the AOS4 prereleases is quite buggy. I made this kind of feature for YetAnotherDesk and then I thought why not making my own WBFilter for WB

- QuestionNr1 (v1.0); This is actually a sort of a "joke" program asking a simple question

- TimeTraveler (v1.0); This is basicly a trashcan browser. I made this because Mac has Timemachine. I don't know if this program is useful

- ScreenThumbs (v1.0b); I changed this a lot more OS friendly and now there's strange lockup problems :-O

- PixelRuler (v1.0);

- ShowMsg (v1.0); AmigaDOS command RequestChoice lacks a possibility to close it with CTRL-C

(17 and counting...

These are not uploaded:

- LastUsedApps (v1.0); GetAppLibAttrs() doesn't work !

- LastUsedDocs (v1.0); GetAppLibAttrs() doesn't work !

Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays if you don't celebrate Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone !

Rock lobster bit me - so I'm here forever
X1000 + AmigaOS 4.1 FE
"Anyone can build a fast CPU. The trick is to build a fast system." - Seymour Cray
Go to top
Re: Some software
Supreme Council
Supreme Council

See User information

Vacca foeda. Sum, ergo edo

Mr Bobo Cornwater
Go to top
Re: Some software
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@TSK

You wrote a lot of neat useful programs. Nice work!
FindMore (v1.1); PixelRuler (v1.0); WBPreview (v1.0) are favorites with me.
Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays ...
Thanks! Happy Holidays to you and your family too!

Go to top

Register To Post