Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
76 user(s) are online (57 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 74

daveyw, Spectre660, more...

Headlines

aiostreams new release
Site Builder
From Athens/Dublin
After some time, I released today a new version of aiostreams v1.7.2, with just one fix, but crucial one. You can watch YouTube videos again using your AmigaOne, with no problems.

For more information, have a look at
https://ko-fi.com/Post/YouTube-works-a ... with-aiostreams-Q5Q26KS87

Report Go to top

Re: aiostreams new release
Quite a regular
From Scarfskerry
@walkero

The site does not work in Odyssey. It is this Cloudflare nonesense which discriminates against browsers it does not khow about. All you get is a Captcha that you cannot get past, the same page just keeps loading. Can you plese give Amiga friendly links !

Report Go to top

Quite a regular
From Scarfskerry
@walkero

The site does not work in Odyssey. It is this Cloudflare nonesense which discriminates against browsers it does not khow about. All you get is a Captcha that you cannot get past, the same page just keeps loading. Can you please give Amiga friendly links !

Report Go to top

Site Builder
From Athens/Dublin
@BillE
You are right. I am so sorry for that. Please try http://os4depot.net/?function=showfil ... video/misc/aiostreams.lha

Report Go to top

Not too shy to talk
From California, Unitied States
@walkero
Quote:
After some time, I released today a new version of aiostreams v1.7.2

I hacked up my clipdown program to be an aiostreams launcher. You copy the URL of the desired video into the clipboard then click the "Play" button. It will then automatically select the proper PY script to execute based on the URL. It works but....

I've noticed that most of the sites don't work in Odyssey. The only ones I could get to work are Twitch and YouTube (both spoofing as iPad). Other sites will not display properly enough to show videos.
Is there something I'm missing?

Site Builder
From Athens/Dublin
Since I made those scripts I bet those websites changed as well. But aiostreams have ways to search for videos from terminal. It is not necessary to use a browser

Report Go to top

Not too shy to talk
From California, Unitied States
@walkero
Quote:
But aiostreams have ways to search for videos from terminal. It is not necessary to use a browser

Yes. I think it would be nice to have a GUI for it. Maybe something along the lines of MediaVault.

Site Builder
From Athens/Dublin
@ktadd
I am thinking about AIOStreamsNG, or Amitube or something else. It wouldn't be too hard to do. But it won't be part of MediaVault, this is not going to be open sourced. For YouTube to make it work with every video and live streams, I use my own API, which et the necessary data from youtube, and shouldn't be visible to others. Especially, it shouldn't be able to be used by others. I just did it to have aiostreams available on time for AmiWest.

I am thinking to develop an app that is going to be able to be used from terminal, like aiostreams do, but will also have a GUI if started from WB. As soon as this is going to be released, I am afraid that the python script will stop working, to prevent others to use my API.

Report Go to top

[Advanced Search]