Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
104 user(s) are online (89 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 104

more...

Headlines

« 1 ... 9 10 11 (12)

Re: MediaVault releases
Site Builder
From Athens/Dublin
@nbache
Quote:
you wrote above in the 1.5.1 post that it would be available on OS4Depot

Sorry, it was a mistake.

Quote:
had to go to Github to get it.

You don't need actually to go there to get the latest version. You can use the self-update process from the menu. It updates your installation automatically for you.

Quote:
Regarding podcasts: Are you planning to make it possible to search for podcasts (on the top level) by language, country etc. like for radio stations?

Unfortunately, this is the way the online service I am using supports. As soon as they add the ability to search using more filters, I will add them in MediaVault as well.

Glad you like my app and use it. Thank you for that.

Report Go to top

Re: MediaVault releases
Just can't stay away
From Copenhagen, Denmark
@walkero

Quote:
Quote:
had to go to Github to get it.
You don't need actually to go there to get the latest version. You can use the self-update process from the menu. It updates your installation automatically for you.
Yes, I know. But old habits as a tester makes me prefer having the archive for each update stored locally.

Quote:
Quote:
Regarding podcasts: Are you planning to make it possible to search for podcasts (on the top level) by language, country etc. like for radio stations?
Unfortunately, this is the way the online service I am using supports. As soon as they add the ability to search using more filters, I will add them in MediaVault as well.
Ah, I see. No problem, I just wondered why.

Best regards,

Niels

Report Go to top

« 1 ... 9 10 11 (12)

[Advanced Search]