Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
124 user(s) are online (72 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 124

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

SketchBlock Professional Edition 3,4 Now Available from Amistore
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
Really pleased to announce the release of SketchBlock Professional 3.4 the next step in my ever growing High Dynamic Range graphics painting and editing suite.

As well bring some new features this release compliments my recently release UGTablet driver (see OS4Depot) with the addition of tilt support.

New features include:

Extended path management, allowing adding deleting copying and merging paths in the same way as layers. This is complimented by some tightening up of the scriptedd in sketch GUI which gives smoother more predictable path editing. The path should no longer disappear when editing, so no need to nudge the sketch to get it to come back

Tilt support in the paint tool. Size and Colour can be controlled with the tilt of the stylus.

Editable ranges for the tilt and pressure scaling and opacaity etc giving much greater brush control

Bug fixes, including one really old but nasty one that was only spotted last release by kas1e.

All this is free to existing users of SketchBlock Professional Edition. If you thinks that's too good to be true there's a donation button on the documentation page at http://www.broad.ology.org.uk/amiga/sketchblock/

If you've not purchased it before it's available from AmiStore for just £15.00 plus VAT or for £10.00 if upgrading from SketchBlock Lite (log in to AmiStore to see your discount) .

Have fun and stay safe!

Go to top
Re: SketchBlock Professional Edition 3,4 Now Available from Amistore
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@broadblues

Thank you very much for your work and thanks for the blogpost,
it's some very interesting reading of the hurdles of writing a new driver.

Now over to Amistore.

Edited by khayoz on 2020/7/5 16:26:38
1989-> A500, A600, A3000, A4000, A1200, CD32, µA1, PegII, A1XE, CDTV, Amy/416D79, A1X5000, Vampire 500 V2+, Vampire 600 V2, Amy-ITX, Denise ITX <-2024
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Andy
Updated, thanks!

Through, on reboot i have now "Please insert volume Programing:" in any driver coming from "IPrefs" on boot. I do not remember, but that probabaly were issue with Skethblock installation back in past as well ?

EDIT: Rigth, its Themes/KS?PResets/gui.prefs file, which containt for styles/bitmap a "Programing:Projects/SketchBlock/SketchBlock/distribution/Themes/KS/Presets/Bitmaps/". Changed that on my path and all works again. Can it be by default non absolute path there ? Something which will works out of box ?

Join us to improve dopus5!
AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@kas1e

It's a tricky one, as the path cannot use an assign at that point as Iprefs is called too early. You can't use a relative path as that would be relative to SYS:

It probably needs me to write an install script to put the theme into SYS:Prefs/Presets/

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@broadblues

Updated and thanks for all your hard work!

AmigaOne X5000 -> 2GHz / 16GB RAM / Radeon RX 550 / ATI X1950 / M-Audio 5.1 -> AmigaOS 4.1 FE / Linux / MorphOS
Amiga 1200 -> Recapped / 68ec020 ACA 1221ec / CF HDD / RetroNET connected to the NET
Vampire V4SE TrioBoot
RPI4 AmiKit XE
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@broadblues

Very nice work!

I wonder if the USB driver can be controlled by AREXX for automated debug mode and control testing ?

Go to top

Register To Post