Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
151 user(s) are online (103 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 150

VooDoo, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Got a job for me?
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
I guess that this is a good candidate for the most exotic post ever made here...

I'm looking for a job abroad, preferably in one of these countries (alphabetical order): Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Iceland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland. I'm not new to relocating to another country: in the past, I have already lived and worked for several years in Finland and in the Netherlands. I intend to make my new destination permanent.

You know me as a developer, but I am *not* looking for an IT job: for me, IT begins and ends with the C64 and the Amiga, it's just passion. So, what am I looking for? Basically, whatever my skills allow me to be successful in: I want to do my job well - if I can do that, then both my employer and I are happy ;)

I have a wide range of technical and human skills, and many varied experiences in different contexts/companies/organizations. You already know that I (meticulously) take care of all aspects of my games (design, code, graphics, music, documentation, packaging, etc.), but you can get an even better idea from my LinkedIn profile. Also, feel free to ask for more information.

If you know of or have an opportunity for me, please get in touch by sending an email to simone at retream.com. Thanks!

Go to top

Register To Post