Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
53 user(s) are online (27 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 51

redfox, eliyahu, more...

Support us!

Headlines

« 1 ... 35 36 37 (38)

Re: GL4ES: another OpenGL over OpenGLES2 emulation - some tech. info and porting progress
Home away from home
From Russia
@IamSONIC
GLUT is harder to port as it needs lot of specific amigaos code for everything (screens, input, etc ,etc). It's of course can be done, but as there wasn't a lot of interesting and new stuff which want glut, i didn't bother. Amount of work need it for it just not worth imho.

Re: GL4ES: another OpenGL over OpenGLES2 emulation - some tech. info and porting progress
Not too shy to talk
From Norway
@kas1e

just a silly question.. now that my system is updated and tested, everything seems great, no issues. yet lol.. so, i want to try get the understanding of warp3d Nova & GL4ES.. get it correcttly installed.

i have installed update2+fix

(via amistore) Enhancer Software Plus Edition, Warp3d, Radeon 2.1

and spencer game.

my setup is X1000 Radeon 7970 DirectCUII 3GB

and i still need some software that i need to get somewhere else, like GL4ES2..

where is the correct way to fetch them needed files?

found MiniGL4GL4ES on os4depot, but is not i need right now for spencer test number one?

thanks for helping

Report Go to top

Home away from home
From Russia
@noXLar
GL4ES is inbuild to the binaries using it, so you have no needs to worry about it.

All you need is the latest ogles2.library, latest warp3dnova.library and if you need support for old Warp3D and you on RadeonHD, then latest warp3d si driver too.

The minigl4gl4es only should be used for RadeonRX until there no proper and bug-free minigl support. minigl4gl4es is a dirty hack to just make old minigl apps "works somehow", but it's buggy, and if you on RadeonHD better use classic minigl.

As for spencer, it can work even just over minigl (lacking features), and over ogles2/warp3dnova. To check that it works over ogles2/warp3dnova, when you run it and go to the options, you should see a lot of options about enable/disable things, while when it will be run over minigl there will be almost none.

« 1 ... 35 36 37 (38)

[Advanced Search]