Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
102 user(s) are online (57 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 102

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 ... 18 19 20 (21) 22 23 24 ... 27 »
Re: Enhancer Bug thread
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@Lio

Did the Enhancer 1.5 update yesterday, after seeing a couple comments about Mixer no longer working, I tried it out a few minutes ago..., it loads & works fine on my X1000.

- BCP

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@Lio

I'm not having problems with Mixer.

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
thanks all for testing the problem I had with Mixer !

nothing to do with the latest EHP update, just a wrong path in the icon tooltype.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@All

Notifications 53.72 (01.07.2017)
NotificationServer 53.72 (01.07.2017)

So i found a bunch of issues and glitches in Notification today while writing a script to automate BackUps.
I will add the (important parts of the) arexx script to the bottom that shows off all the different issues.

1) ICON image sent to oblivion?
The readme says:
Quote:

REGISTERAPP APP/K, AREXXPORT/K, ICON/K, TEXT/F - This command register a new application with the server

APP/K = application name (mandatory)
AREXXPORT = application AREXX port to be used in case of "back" message (optional)
ICON = full path to the application icon, without the ".info" appendix, to be used in the preference editor (optional)
TEXT = a short message describing the application purpose

Where in the Preference Editor is this icon used?
I haven't found a single icon connected to any of the (Notification) Prefs entries.
Maybe i'm looking at the wrong place?

2) PERCENTAGE switch
While PERCENTAGE is a cool feature it completely kills the UPDATE switch in regards of image and Notification window size changes, because once PERCENTAGE is in place the icon already used stays the same with every new UPDTAEd Notification, only the UPDATEd message text will be changed.

3) PERCENTAGE switch again
Once PERCENTAGE is in place and displayed ONCE, all following UPDATEd Notification windows on the same APP are locked to the first size of the window, making every followup text be drawn underneath the PERCENTAGE bar and as thus unreadable.

4) PERCENTAGE switch once more
If you have set the Prefs to replay a sound (Global Sound in the Popup settings) once a Notification message comes up, this sound will also be eaten if PERCENTAGE is in place.

So, to sum it up...if PERCENTAGE is in place ONLY the message text will be UPDATEd while all other UPDATEs will be skipped!

5) Drawing issue
If you keep your mouse cursor over the "X" button of the Notification window and an UPDATEd Notification comes up, the "X" button will get cut by 1 pixel on it's bottom. Drawn over by the text field that gets updated i guess?

/*
*/

/*
Saving start time
*/
start=TIME(S)

ADDRESS RINGHIO
'REGISTERAPP APP=System_BackUp ICON=Tools:System/Scripts/data/BackUp.png System_BackUp'

/*
Backing up the system
*/

ADDRESS RINGHIO
'RINGHIO APP=System_BackUp UPDATE PRI=10 IMG=Tools:System/Scripts/data/BackUp.png
PERCENTAGE=10 IMGVALIGN=0 NOLOG TITLE="BackUp" Working on System: partition...'
ADDRESS COMMAND 'Wait 5'

'RINGHIO APP=System_BackUp UPDATE PRI=10 IMG=Tools:System/Scripts/data/Tools.png
PERCENTAGE=20 IMGVALIGN=0 NOLOG TITLE="BackUp" Working on Tools: partition...'
ADDRESS COMMAND 'Wait 5'

'RINGHIO APP=System_BackUp UPDATE PERCENTAGE=5 PRI=10 IMG=Tools:System/Scripts/data/Development.png
PERCENTAGE=30 IMGVALIGN=0 NOLOG TITLE="BackUp" Working on Development: partition...'
ADDRESS COMMAND 'Wait 5'

'RINGHIO APP=System_BackUp UPDATE PERCENTAGE=55 PRI=10 IMG=Tools:System/Scripts/data/Games.png
PERCENTAGE=60 IMGVALIGN=0 NOLOG TITLE="BackUp" Working on Games: partition...'
ADDRESS COMMAND 'Wait 5'

'RINGHIO APP=System_BackUp UPDATE PERCENTAGE=75 PRI=10 IMG=Tools:System/Scripts/data/Storage.png
PERCENTAGE=90 IMGVALIGN=0 NOLOG TITLE="BackUp" Working on Storage: partition...'
ADDRESS COMMAND 'Wait 5'

'RINGHIO APP=System_BackUp UPDATE PERCENTAGE=95 PRI=10 IMG=Tools:System/Scripts/data/Cache.png
PERCENTAGE=100 IMGVALIGN=0 NOLOG TITLE="BackUp" Working on Cache: partition...'
ADDRESS COMMAND 'Wait 5'

/*
Saving stop time
*/
stop=TIME(S)
/*
Computing passed time
*/
seconds=(stop-start)/60
seconds
=TRUNC(seconds,2)
time_passed=STRIP(seconds,'T','0')
time_passed=STRIP(time_passed,'T','.')
'RINGHIO APP=System_BackUp UPDATE PERCENTAGE=100 PRI=10 IMG=Tools:System/Scripts/data/BackUp.png
IMGVALIGN=0 NOLOG TITLE="BackUp" System-wide backup finished... It took '
time_passed' minute(s) to complete.'

Explanation:
The first two Notification windows work like they should.
The change size and icon.
The third one and all following will stay at the size of the second window, not change it's icon and not change it's size with the last window having the PERCENTAGE bar overdraw the text.

edit: Update and wording

Edited by Raziel on 2019/7/7 13:18:04
Edited by Raziel on 2019/7/16 17:41:10
Edited by Raziel on 2019/7/16 17:46:34
People are dying.
Entire ecosystems are collapsing.
We are in the beginning of a mass extinction.
And all you can talk about is money and fairytales of eternal economic growth.
How dare you!
– Greta Thunberg
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Raziel

Well I guess the simplest explanation is that

1. There currently is no application library prefs program so that feature is "future proofing" . I say applications prefs here as you are registering the application not sending a notification.

2. to 4. Don't use PERCENTAGE and UPDATE at the same time... they are clearly incompatable.

5 don't go hovering your mouse over the close gadget

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
So I'm looking at this is a bit more detail.

Important thigs to note:

UPDATE does not update the current notification, rather it clears all existing notificatins and adds a new one, this is "clearly" described in the docs.

When PERCENTAGE is used it does actually appear to update the existing wincow, which is why the window doesn't change size. UPDATE is being ignored in this context , maybe the ARexx should throw an error if both are present not sure.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@broadblues

Quote:

UPDATE does not update the current notification, rather it clears all existing notificatins and adds a new one

Clearly a joke from the developer then, giving a switch a name that does not imply it's purpose...why not call it CLEAR or REPLACE then?

Hopefully the BREAK paddle in my car has been given a saner name

Quote:

When PERCENTAGE is used it does actually appear to update the existing wincow, which is why the window doesn't change size

But, as i understand it, the fact that it doesn't resize or rather adapt the window size to the new text/entries completely defies the purpose of the whole "updating the window"...if the user end up with non-readable, "hidden underneath the percentage bar" text.

Plus, only the text/entries get updated, not the icon that is sent with the Notification, so it's rather a "partly update".

People are dying.
How dare you!
– Greta Thunberg
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Raziel
Quote:

Quote:

@broadblues

Quote:

UPDATE does not update the current notification, rather it clears all existing notificatins and adds a new one

Clearly a joke from the developer then, giving a switch a name that does not imply it's purpose...why not call it CLEAR or REPLACE then?

I think the idea is to update the user removing previouly invalid information.

Imagine:

Updates from a new s app.

Early warning system detect missile lauch!

Global Nuclear war!

Low flying penguin triggers early warnings system nuclear forces stand dowm

The last 'update' invalidates the first two so they are removed.

Quote:

Hopefully the BREAK paddle in my car has been given a saner name

I hope so too lol.

Quote:

Quote:

When PERCENTAGE is used it does actually appear to update the existing wincow, which is why the window doesn't change size

But, as i understand it, the fact that it doesn't resize or rather adapt the window size to the new text/entries completely defies the purpose of the whole "updating the window"...if the user end up with non-readable, "hidden underneath the percentage bar" text.

One issue is that once a notification is queued it's size is somewhat fixed by it's positions in the vertical stack of notifications, yours may not be the only app issueing them.

So far as I can tell there can be only one 'percentage' notification for any given app, as there is no way to specify which notification to modify the percentage of, so it might make sense to fix the title text and image ignoring those tags for a notification with updating prgress bar.

I think the original usage concept was someting like a fixed title saying "Downloading foo" and then to display a progress of that, not to be varying the text as well. That's starting to get into therealsm where an app should handking it's own windows with dedicated code.

Quote:

Plus, only the text/entries get updated, not the icon that is sent with the Notification, so it's rather a "partly update".

I haven't worked my way through the code yet, perhaps the issue is that the text is *not* being corectly ignored whereas the image is!

And it might be that UPDATE is being handled after PERCENTAGE so the progress notificatin doesn't get closed, but the others do. (You first notifications do disappear when the percentage window starts up). Instead if UPDATE is added to args the progress wincdow should close and new one be started.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@broadblues

Quote:

So far as I can tell there can be only one 'percentage' notification for any given app, as there is no way to specify which notification to modify the percentage of, so it might make sense to fix the title text and image ignoring those tags for a notification with updating prgress bar.

I don't know the inner workings of Notification or it's PERCENTAGE handling, but the bold quote is not true imho.
You can clearly se (and test) that EVERY PERCENTAGE bar gets addressed seperately, even with it's unique percentage number

Quote:

'RINGHIO APP=System_BackUp UPDATE PERCENTAGE=5 PRI=10 IMG=Tools:System/Scripts/data/Development.png
IMGVALIGN=0 NOLOG TITLE="BackUp" Working on Development: partition...'
ADDRESS COMMAND 'Wait 5'

'RINGHIO APP=System_BackUp UPDATE PERCENTAGE=55 PRI=10 IMG=Tools:System/Scripts/data/Games.png
IMGVALIGN=0 NOLOG TITLE="BackUp" Working on Games: partition...'
ADDRESS COMMAND 'Wait 5'

I figured it works just like the progress "bar" of AmigaOS' installer, the user has to explicitely give the percentage number to the install script to make it display that explicit number.

So, why not simply detach the PERCENTAGE bar from a given app's Notification and instead force it to be drawn (and released) completely on every Notification command/instance?
That would also make the fact much more logical that the PERCENTAGE switch has to be set on every PERCENTAGE bar update (...or so i understand it's working...)

Because the PERCENTAGE switch used without any number will simply draw a PERCENTAGE bar with "0%", so there is not even some "automagically" progress thats calculated in the background.
It needs to be told everything it should display.
I'd say treat PERCENTAGE the same as the IMG switch, let it get updated by UPDATE and draw it completely new on every Notification event.

Also, since i believe i.e. Updater uses the new Enhancer class (i think it's called "ProgressBar.gadget") to display a "true" interactive ProgressBar inside a Notification window, the PERCENTAGE switch should probably stay what it is, a switch that has to be called everytime a Notification is sent.

Does that make any sense to you?

Edited by Raziel on 2019/7/16 17:42:25
People are dying.
How dare you!
– Greta Thunberg
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
Firstly could you edit you script so that the really long lines are manualy word wrapped? It'smake the forum unsuably wide to the point that is pushing the width of OWB past the compositing limit on my SAM!

Secondly I'm not sure what you mjean by

Quote:

I don't know the inner workings of Notification or it's PERCENTAGE handling, but the bold quote is not true imho.
You can clearly se (and test) that EVERY PERCENTAGE bar gets addressed seperately, even with it's unique percentage number

There is only one notification width with a progress bar in the notification in your script. There *is* no way to indentify seprate prgress notifications except by using a different Appname so as I said there *is only one per application*. A script may have more than one application in if you need to (so can a binary app for that matter).

Quote:

So, why not simply detach the PERCENTAGE bar from a given app's Notification and instead force it to be drawn (and released) completely on every Notification command/instance?
That would also make the fact much more logical that the PERCENTAGE switch has to be set on every PERCENTAGE bar update (...or so i understand it's working...)

And what if there is more than one application? Should YAMs email notificationjs get your percentage bar? You are not thinking straight or not saying what you mean.

Quote:

Also, since i believe i.e. Updater uses the new Enhancer class (i think it's called "ProgressBar.gadget") to display a "true" interactive ProgressBar inside a Notification window, the PERCENTAGE switch should probably stay what it is, a switch that has to be called everytime a Notification is sent.

Updater can use a notification if RinHIO is running yes, (otherwise it uses a requester which is more sensible IMHO) but it is exactly the same one you are using from your script.

PERCENTGE is not a 'switch' as such as it has varying values, but it does need to be set for each notification that pertains t the progress notification other wise you will get completely new notifications.

Quote:

Does that make any sense to you?

Not entirely no TBH

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@broadblues

Quote:

Firstly could you edit you script so that the really long lines are manualy word wrapped? It'smake the forum unsuably wide to the point that is pushing the width of OWB past the compositing limit on my SAM!

Yes, too bad XOOPS doesn't do that by default, or at least hide the rest of the code horizontally (like it's done vertically through sliders)

I fixed the length and added the PERCENTAGE switch back in.

Quote:

Secondly I'm not sure what you mjean by
Quote:

There is only one notification width with a progress bar in the notification in your script. There *is* no way to indentify seprate prgress notifications except by using a different Appname so as I said there *is only one per application*. A script may have more than one application in if you need to (so can a binary app for that matter).

Ok, lets see if i can rephrase my thoughts.

IF i (like done in the script) open a notification for the "BackUp" app and do not add the PERCENTAGE switch, then no PERCENTAGE bar will show up (even if the PERCENTAGE bar was drawn on an earlier occasion, it will just completely vanish).

So, i do need to give the PERCENTAGE switch on every notification i send out and want it to be drawn, otherwise either
1)
the bar would be drawn empty/showing 0% (PERCENTAGE used solely, without a number attached to it, i.e. PERCENTAGE=xx) or
2)
the bar would not be drawn at all (by leaving out the PERCENTAGE switch completely)

As you can see in the very last notification line in the script there is no PERCENTAGE swtich and the bar is removed from that notification just fine.

Quote:

Quote:

And what if there is more than one application? Should YAMs email notificationjs get your percentage bar? You are not thinking straight or not saying what you mean.

No, of course not.
The PERCENTAGE bar should only be drawn to a notification by an app explicitely demanding it by using the PERCENTAGE=x switch.
That is already how it works "generally" now.
But with the drawback that it doesn't care about the UPDATE switch and as such will not be "added/updated" to a "new" notification (by i.e. obeying a changed window size due to UPDATEd longer text) but rather using the last window size and overdrawing everything that is new.

Quote:

Quote:

Updater can use a notification if RinHIO is running yes, (otherwise it uses a requester which is more sensible IMHO) but it is exactly the same one you are using from your script.

PERCENTGE is not a 'switch' as such as it has varying values, but it does need to be set for each notification that pertains t the progress notification other wise you will get completely new notifications.

Well, if i leave out the UPDATE switch i get a new notification window every time the notification is called, UPDATE otoh uses any already still open notification windows addressed to the same app.

I will add a new script which showcases the problems, maybe that will make it easier to understand what i'm trying to explain...

People are dying.
How dare you!
– Greta Thunberg
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
If you add UPDATE all previous notifications are closed, it does not update the existing one. It might look like that as you only have 1 open at atime.

If you add PERCENTAGE by itself then the first time a new notification is created, after that the existing notification with the progress bar is updated ( I think the text chnaging in this case is bug).

Where there is concept class is if you add both UPDATE and PERCENTAGE, update only removes the notificatins without percentage bar, your not seeing that as again you only have one open at atime, I think it should also close the percentage notifiction and open a new percentage notification as it would with a normal notification. This would solve the imege update and text layout issues and not mess up the layouts for other apps notifications.

I'll write a script to demo this better later, and see if I can track the offending code down later still

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@broadblues

No need for a script, here it is:

You need to add your own images, i can't add them here.
And all the "RHINGIO" lines have to be merged together in one (word wrapped)

/*
Notification problems with UPDATE and PERCENTAGE
*/

ADDRESS RINGHIO
'REGISTERAPP APP=Test_APP ICON=System:Disk.info Test_APP'

/*
First we open a nice and clean notification window, which will stay forever,
until closed manually.
*/
'RINGHIO APP=Test_APP PRI=10 IMG=image1 IMGVALIGN=0 NOLOG TITLE="Test_APP" This is our Test_APP...'
ADDRESS COMMAND 'Wait 5'

/*
Now we add the UPDATE switch to be able to change the icon displayed and stay with
the same ntoification window without the need of having another one opened.
*/
'RINGHIO APP=Test_APP PRI=10 IMG=image2 IMGVALIGN=0 NOLOG TITLE="Test_APP"
Image should have changed, text is longer too, the whole window grew in size. But due to the
missing UPDATE switch it will open a new notification window'
ADDRESS COMMAND 'Wait 5'

/*
Back to the clean one with short text, but this time with UPDATE and PERCENTAGE
both in place. We also try to change the displayed image back (which won't
work, due to PERCENTAGE permitting it).
*/

'RINGHIO APP=Test_APP PRI=10 PERCENTAGE=50 UPDATE IMG=image1 IMGVALIGN=0 NOLOG
TITLE="Test_APP" Back to our Test_APP...still no new image.'
ADDRESS COMMAND 'Wait 5'

/*
This will be a little demonstration of PERCENTAGE without a number attached to
it. It will draw the bar, but with "0%".
*/

'RINGHIO APP=Test_APP PRI=10 PERCENTAGE UPDATER IMG=image2 IMGVALIGN=0 NOLOG
TITLE="Test_APP" An empty progress bar...'
ADDRESS COMMAND 'Wait 5'

/*
The PERCENTAGE bar was now in place with the last two notifications, now comes
the third and final one which will demonstrate the broken drawing if new (and
longer) text is added.
*/
'RINGHIO APP=Test_APP PRI=10 PERCENTAGE=66 UPDATE IMG=image2 IMGVALIGN=0 NOLOG
TITLE="Test_APP" If this was a really important message, one could probably not read the whole of it,
due to the PERCENTAGE "bug"...'
ADDRESS COMMAND 'Wait 5'

/*
Wrapping everything up again
*/

'RINGHIO APP=Test_APP UPDATE PRI=10 IMG=image1 IMGVALIGN=0 NOLOG
TITLE="Test_APP" ...and everythings back to "normal, icon changed and long text is
readable without being obstructed.'

EXIT 0

Thank you for taking a look.

And while i'm at it, would it be possible to add (or rather merge) a new Setting option for Notification windows?

In Preferences/Pop-up Message Preferences/Effect i'd love to have a combination of "Rounded corners" and "Drop Shadow".

"Drop Shadow" for itself only works with straight rectangular windows (which look ugly on the default WB theme, imho) and "Rounded corners" for itself look totally off due to not featuring a shadow.

Thank you

People are dying.
How dare you!
– Greta Thunberg
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@broadblues

I can make data types crash followed by notification server with constantly sending notifications which play a sound, without delay.

E.g. set the notification to play a sound and then create a loop that sends notification over and over (crashes with five notifications, probably less).

I'm not on my amiga anymore but will provide a test script and crash log when I'm back.
Or you can test yourself...

People are dying.
How dare you!
– Greta Thunberg
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
Is that with the enhancer sound.datatype or the original OS one?

Could be worth reverting to OS one if the former, and see if it still crashes.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
Enhancer one, I think
Will do test the original one as well when I get back home

People are dying.
How dare you!
– Greta Thunberg
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@broadblues

It actually depends on the size/length of the used sound file to make it crash earlier/with fewer loops.
Looks like a buffer overrun (but i'm just parroting stuff i heard before)

sound.datatype 54.6 (04.07.2018)
Copyright (c) 2018 A-Eon Technology Limited

wav.datatype 54.4 (22.06.2018)
Copyright (c) 2016-2018 A-Eon Technology Limited

/*
Crashing datatypes (sound.dataype, wav.datatype) and Notification Server

Steps to reproduce:

1) Open Notifications Preferences
2) Go to tab Preferences
3) Add a default sound
i.e. System:Prefs/Presets/Clock/Sounds/Hour.wav
4) Save
5) Start the script
*/

ADDRESS RINGHIO
'REGISTERAPP APP=Test_APP ICON=System:Disk.info Test_APP'
z=0

DO WHILE z<30

'RINGHIO APP=Test_APP PRI=10 UPDATE IMG=image1 IMGVALIGN=0 NOLOG TITLE="Test_APP" Backing up' oSource' to ' Target '...'

z=z+1
END

Grim Reaper crash log
Crash log for task "NotificationServer"
Generated by GrimReaper 53.19
Crash occured in module kernel at address 0x0201A400
Type of crash
DSI (Data Storage Interruptexception
Alert number
0x80000003

Register dump
:
GPR (General Purpose Registers):

002020120 6004FA70 ABADCAFE 02973054 4C49CA94 4E200CF0 02A8824C 02A8826C 
00000000 DEADBEEF 0000000E 02B30000 3B933553 601E147C 00000000 601D9540 
601E0000 84000008 84000006 84000004 84000002 84000001 02973054 6FF8C180 
6004FEA8 4BE9C824 628C6CC0 6FFFF800 4C49CA80 00000005 4E200CF0 02973054 

FPR (Floating Point RegistersNaN Not a Number):

0:              nan              nan              nan              nan 
:    -1.73689e+308              nan             1440                1 
:             1439             2560                1       4.5036e+15 
:       4.5036e+15      2.14748e+09                0                0 
:                0                0                0                0 

FPSCR 
(Floating Point Status and Control Register): 0x82004000

SPRs 
(Special Purpose Registers):

Machine State (msr) : 0x02003030
                Condition 
(cr) : 0x60AC6EB4
      Instruction Pointer 
(ip) : 0x0201A400
       Xtended Exception 
(xer) : 0x5EB63018
                   Count 
(ctr) : 0x6FF494D0
                     Link 
(lr) : 0x7FB11920
            DSI Status 
(dsisr) : 0x5EB62DD0
            Data Address 
(dar) : 0x021AD048

680x0 emulated registers
:
DATA00000001 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 
ADDR
6FFB8700 96186B00 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 6004F4C0 
FPU0
FPU4

Symbol info
:
Instruction pointer 0x0201A400 belongs to module "kernel" (HUNK/Kickstart)

Stack trace:

native kernel module kernel+0x0001a400
    native kernel module kernel
+0x0002013c
    CLASSES
:datatypes/sound.datatype:_sdtc_Dispatcher()+0x2f8 (section 1 0x4350)

native kernel module intuition.library.kmod+0x00021448
    native kernel module intuition
.library.kmod+0x000215ec
.library.kmod+0x0000a2ac
    CLASSES
:datatypes/wav.datatype:_wave_Trigger()+0x80 (section 1 0x23D4)

.library.kmod+0x000215ec
.library.kmod+0x0000a3f4
.library.kmod+0x0000a034
    CLASSES
:datatypes/sound.datatype:_sdtc_Dispatcher()+0x4cc (section 1 0x4524)

.library.kmod+0x000215ec
.library.kmod+0x0000a2ac
    CLASSES
:datatypes/wav.datatype:_wave_DisposeObject()+0x6c (section 1 0x36C8)

.library.kmod+0x000215ec
.library.kmod+0x000218c8
.library.kmod+0x00009de8
    module LIBS
:datatypes.library at 0x7FF3F200 (section 5 0x11DC)

module NotificationServer at 0x7F9D66E0 (section 5 0x66BC)

module NotificationServer at 0x7F9D71B0 (section 5 0x718C)

module NotificationServer at 0x7F9D8288 (section 5 0x8264)

module NotificationServer at 0x7F9D8B64 (section 5 0x8B40)

module NotificationServer at 0x7F9DA8D0 (section 5 0xA8AC)

native kernel module newlib.library.kmod+0x000020a4
    native kernel module newlib
.library.kmod+0x00002d54
    native kernel module newlib
.library.kmod+0x00002ee8
    NotificationServer
:_start()+0x170 (section 1 0x16C)

native kernel module dos.library.kmod+0x000255c8
+0x000420ac
+0x000420f4

PPC disassembly
:

0201a3f881240008   lwz               r9,8(r4)

0201a3fc91250004   stw               r9,4(r5)
0201a40090a90000   stw               r5,0(r9)

0201a40490a40008   stw               r5,8(r4)

0201a4084e800020   blr               

System information
:

CPU 
 Model
P.ASemi PWRficient PA6T-1682M VB1 
 CPU speed
1800 MHz 
 FSB speed
900 MHz 
 Extensions
altivec 

Machine 
 Machine name
AmigaOne X1000 
 Memory
2097152 KB 
 Extensions
bus.pci bus.pcie 

Expansion buses 
 PCI
/AGP 
:1D.0 Vendor 0x1959 Device 0xA004 
   Range 0
007F03F8 007F0400 (IO

00:1D.1 Vendor 0x1959 Device 0xA004 
   Range 0
007F02F8 007F0300 (IO

00:1A.0 Vendor 0x1959 Device 0xA007 
:00.0 Vendor 0x1959 Device 0xA001 
:01.0 Vendor 0x1959 Device 0xA009 
:14.3 Vendor 0x1959 Device 0xA005 
:1C.0 Vendor 0x1959 Device 0xA003 
   Range 0
007F0200 007F0240 (IO

00:1C.1 Vendor 0x1959 Device 0xA003 
   Range 0
007F0240 007F0280 (IO

00:1C.2 Vendor 0x1959 Device 0xA003 
   Range 0
007F0280 007F02C0 (IO

00:11.3 Vendor 0x1959 Device 0xA002 
:11.2 Vendor 0x1959 Device 0xA002 
:11.1 Vendor 0x1959 Device 0xA002 
:11.0 Vendor 0x1959 Device 0xA002 
:10.2 Vendor 0x1959 Device 0xA002 
:10.0 Vendor 0x1959 Device 0xA002 
:03.0 Vendor 0x1959 Device 0xA00C 
:04.0 Vendor 0x1959 Device 0xA00A 
:05.0 Vendor 0x1959 Device 0xA00A 
:08.0 Vendor 0x1959 Device 0xA000 
:09.0 Vendor 0x1959 Device 0xA000 
:15.0 Vendor 0x1959 Device 0xA006 
:1B.0 Vendor 0x1959 Device 0xA00B 
:1E.0 Vendor 0x1959 Device 0xA008 
   Range 0
007F0400 007F0500 (IO

Range 1007F0500 007F0600 (IO

0A:12.0 Vendor 0x1002 Device 0x4380 
   Range 0
00001030 - 00001038 (IO

Range 100001050 00001054 (IO

Range 2: 00001048 - 00001050 (IO

Range 3: 00001058 - 0000105C (IO

Range 400001020 00001030 (IO

0A:13.0 Vendor 0x1002 Device 0x4387 
   Range 0
A0306000 A0307000 (MEM

0A:13.1 Vendor 0x1002 Device 0x4388 
   Range 0
A0307000 A0308000 (MEM

0A:13.2 Vendor 0x1002 Device 0x4389 
   Range 0
A0308000 A0309000 (MEM

0A:13.3 Vendor 0x1002 Device 0x438A 
   Range 0
A0305000 A0306000 (MEM

0A:13.4 Vendor 0x1002 Device 0x438B 
   Range 0
A0304000 A0305000 (MEM

0A:13.5 Vendor 0x1002 Device 0x4386 
   Range 0
A0309800 A0309900 (MEM

0A:14.0 Vendor 0x1002 Device 0x4385 
   Range 0
00001000 00001010 (IO

Range 1A0309400 A0309800 (MEM

0A:14.1 Vendor 0x1002 Device 0x438C 
   Range 0
00001040 - 00001048 (IO

Range 1: 00001058 - 0000105C (IO

Range 2: 00001038 - 00001040 (IO

Range 300001050 00001054 (IO

Range 400001010 00001020 (IO

0A:14.2 Vendor 0x1002 Device 0x4383 
   Range 0
A0300000 A0304000 (MEM

0A:14.3 Vendor 0x1002 Device 0x438D 
   Range 0
00000000 00100000 (MEM

0A:14.4 Vendor 0x1002 Device 0x4384 
:00.0 Vendor 0x10EC Device 0x8168 
   Range 0
00003000 00003100 (IO

Range 2A0104000 A0105000 (MEM

Range 4A0100000 A0104000 (PREF.MEM

02:00.0 Vendor 0x1002 Device 0x679A 
   Range 0
90000000 A0000000 (PREF.MEM

Range 2A0000000 A0040000 (MEM

Range 400002000 00002100 (IO

02:00.1 Vendor 0x1002 Device 0xAAA0 
   Range 0
A0060000 A0064000 (MEM

Libraries 
 0x628b3668
ISO-8859-15.charset V52.1 
 0x6266b298
english_ISO-8859-15.language V52.1 
 0x02a8b092
exec.library V53.89 
 0x61158b68
camdmidi.usbfd V53.5 
 0x6feab508
cgxvideo.library V42.1 
 0x4ed23db4
amissl_v111a.library V4.3 
 0x4e204748
amisslmaster.library V4.3 
 0x6034e9e8
update.library V53.16 
 0x4e0a5d40
expat.library V53.6 
 0x4e3e4a20
fuelgauge.gadget V53.8 
 0x4e31b2c8
pthreads.library V53.11 
 0x4ea7f4c8
timesync.library V53.7 
 0x4dcbb5e8
RAMDock.docky V50.4 
 0x4dcbb368
GFXDock.docky V50.4 
 0x52b13c58
CPUDock.docky V50.5 
 0x52b13a58
SMARTDock.docky V53.2 
 0x4e51e308
X1kTemp.docky V53.10 
 0x52a2d688
DateTime.docky V52.11 
 0x60546280
datebrowser.gadget V53.7 
 0x4f41c5f0
texteditor.gadget V53.24 
 0x60abef40
jpeg.datatype V53.7 
 0x5fdede48
Mixer.docky V52.6 
 0x5ffe78a8
sliderbar.gadget V53.21 
 0x5fded8c8
NetDock.docky V51.6 
 0x5fded748
KeymapSwitcher.docky V52.3 
 0x5fded848
smartsubdock.docky V50.8 
 0x5fded248
Spacer.docky V53.2 
 0x60b3ae40
anim.gadget V53.1 
 0x605cd1b0
shared.image V2.1 
 0x5fded0c8
progressbar.gadget V53.11 
 0x52beb024
clipview.library V1.10 
 0x605cb738
smartbutton.docky V50.8 
 0x5ffe72b0
getcolor.gadget V53.10 
 0x5aa3c520
gradientslider.gadget V53.6 
 0x5aa3c344
colorwheel.gadget V53.7 
 0x5aa49a08
radiobutton.gadget V53.9 
 0x5aa3c3e0
arexx.class V53.5 
 0x605cd0b8
wav.datatype V54.4 
 0x605cd478
sound.datatype V54.6 
 0x60097728
Separator.docky V53.2 
 0x61e5cd04
mpega.library V2.4 
 0x5aa49348
speedbar.gadget V53.12 
 0x5aab6020
requester.class V53.18 
 0x60b3cb90
bitmap.image V53.9 
 0x60abb988
screenblanker.library V53.6 
 0x60b3ca50
slider.gadget V53.15 
 0x60b3c910
getfont.gadget V53.9 
 0x60b3c870
getfile.gadget V53.12 
 0x60b3c7d0
space.gadget V53.6 
 0x60b3c730
integer.gadget V53.12 
 0x62679638
clicktab.gadget V53.44 
 0x61e5c578
chooser.gadget V53.21 
 0x60b3c690
penmap.image V53.5 
 0x60b3c5f0
checkbox.gadget V53.9 
 0x61e5c2e4
device.audio V6.2 
 0x60ab0db8
listbrowser.gadget V53.62 
 0x62676500
string.gadget V53.20 
 0x61158e90
scroller.gadget V53.14 
 0x60e18da8
filesave.audio V6.5 
 0x60abe220
ilbm.datatype V53.3 
 0x60c2f908
hdaudio.audio V6.23 
 0x6fc075d4
usergroup.library V4.30 
 0x60c82490
bsdsocket.library V4.307 
 0x60f917e0
mathieeedoubbas.library V52.1 
 0x6152cdbc
hid.usbfd V53.12 
 0x612230e4
camd.library V53.6 
 0x61219e6c
textclip.library V53.1 
 0x6fd4aa44
xpkmaster.library V5.2 
 0x62698a5c
xadmaster.library V13.2 
 0x6266fd70
button.gadget V53.21 
 0x6266fe10
glyph.image V53.3 
 0x615579d0
window.class V54.7 
 0x614b1ca8
popupmenu.class V53.2 
 0x60e11578
popupmenu.library V53.11 
 0x6266fc30
label.image V53.13 
 0x6266fb90
drawlist.image V53.3 
 0x6feab5f8
layout.gadget V54.2 
 0x614b1bb0
bevel.image V53.6 
 0x6266fa50
png.datatype V53.10 
 0x628b4c64
picture.datatype V53.7 
 0x61e31e64
asl.library V53.49 
 0x6290b9d8
timezone.library V53.8 
 0x61e34408
application.library V53.12 
 0x62a30c6c
ft2.library V53.2 
 0x62649c50
Picasso96API.library V54.9 
 0x6fef808c
workbench.library V53.53 
 0x61e31440
gadtools.library V53.7 
 0x6266e0cc
commodities.library V53.7 
 0x628fe140
datatypes.library V54.6 
 0x62a30974
png.iconmodule V53.1 
 0x6264e8cc
icon.library V53.16 
 0x6fdc2920
z.library V53.9 
 0x6fba1f58
version.library V53.15 
 0x628bf310
iffparse.library V53.1 
 0x6ffb9ccc
locale.library V54.2 
 0x6ff3d7ac
diskfont.library V53.9 
 0x6fd4af28
petunia.library V53.6 
 0x6fd4ae68
diskcache.library V3.31 
 0x6fe97220
dos.library V53.158 
 0x6fdc20a4
usbprivate.library V53.12 
 0x6fef4f3c
massstorage.usbfd V53.83 
 0x6feabe4c
hub.usbfd V53.10 
 0x6fef4ea8
bootkeyboard.usbfd V52.3 
 0x6fef4e28
bootmouse.usbfd V53.3 
 0x6fef4d28
mounter.library V53.19 
 0x6feab7fc
usbresource.library V53.12 
 0x6ff8f518
hunk.library V53.4 
 0x6feab6f4
elf.library V53.27 
 0x6ff494d0
intuition.library V54.26 
 0x6ff622c0
keymap.library V53.9 
 0x6ff3e5a0
cybergraphics.library V43.0 
 0x6ff8e9a0
RadeonHD.chip V3.6 
 0x6ffb8420
graphics.library V54.156 
 0x6fffe4f0
layers.library V54.12 
 0x6ff34150
rtg.library V54.89 
 0x6ff8e824
PCIGraphics.card V53.15 
 0x6ff8f0e4
nonvolatile.library V53.5 
 0x6ffab258
newlib.library V53.30 
 0x6ff8d1ac
utility.library V54.1 
 0x6ffa8398
expansion.library V53.1 
 0x6fc1ccae
rexxsyslib.library V53.4 (Legacy

Devices 
 0x4e4a73b4
netprinter.device V1.15 (Legacy

0x4dcbb274printer.device V53.1 
 0x4e51e5e4
serial.device V54.1 
 0x605cded4
clipboard.device V53.3 
 0x60c2ecd4
ahi.device V6.6 
 0x60c2f278
rtl8169.device V53.4 
 0x61558b94
diskimage.device V53.4 
 0x6ff8dd10
usbsys.device V53.12 
 0x6ff8faf0
ehci.usbhcd V53.24 
 0x6ff8fa50
ohci.usbhcd V53.21 
 0x6ff3c7a4
cfide.device V53.0 
 0x6fef45b4
sb600sata.device V53.20 
 0x6ff8d448
console.device V53.99 
 0x6ff3c530
ramdrive.device V52.6 
 0x6ff6250c
input.device V53.5 
 0x6ff3d3b4
keyboard.device V53.11 
 0x6ff3c050
timer.device V53.2 

Tasks 
 AmiDock 
(Waiting

Stack0x60492004 0x604a1ffcpointer 0x604a1910 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0x00000100SigWait 0x00240000 
  State
Process (Waiting

rhd_gc (Waiting

Stack0x6fea2000 0x6feaa000pointer 0x6fea9f40 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0x80000001SigWait 0x00000000 
  State
Task (Waiting

ahi.device Unit Process (Waiting

Stack0x606b3004 0x606c2ffcpointer 0x606c2f20 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0xf000c000SigWait 0x00000100 
  State
Process (Waiting

camdmidi.usbfd (Waiting

Stack0x60f58004 0x60f67ffcpointer 0x60f67f60 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0x60001000SigWait 0x00000100 
  State
Process (Waiting

ClickToFront (Waiting

Stack0x5aaf0004 0x5aaffffcpointer 0x5aaff9f0 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0xc000d000SigWait 0x00000100 
  State
Process (Waiting

input.device (Waiting

Stack0x6fe82000 0x6fe92000pointer 0x6fe91f00 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0x80000000SigWait 0x00000000 
  State
Task (Waiting

sound.datatype process (Waiting

Stack0x4c4bc004 0x4c4dbffcpointer 0x4c4dbe40 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0x80001000SigWait 0x40002000 
  State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x4c58b004 0x4c5aaffcpointer 0x4c5aae40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x4c64e004 0x4c66dffcpointer 0x4c66de40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x4c473004 0x4c492ffcpointer 0x4c492e40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x4c6a4004 0x4c6c3ffcpointer 0x4c6c3e40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x4c702004 0x4c721ffcpointer 0x4c721e40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x4c772004 0x4c791ffcpointer 0x4c791e40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x4c526004 0x4c545ffcpointer 0x4c545e40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x4c7cf004 0x4c7eeffcpointer 0x4c7eee40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x4caf2004 0x4cb11ffcpointer 0x4cb11e40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x4cb43004 0x4cb62ffcpointer 0x4cb62e40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x4c865004 0x4c884ffcpointer 0x4c884e40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x4c907004 0x4c926ffcpointer 0x4c926e40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x4cbbd004 0x4cbdcffcpointer 0x4cbdce40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x4d397004 0x4d3b6ffcpointer 0x4d3b6e40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x4c5e9004 0x4c608ffcpointer 0x4c608e40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x4d465004 0x4d484ffcpointer 0x4d484e40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x4d4b7004 0x4d4d6ffcpointer 0x4d4d6e40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x4d657004 0x4d676ffcpointer 0x4d676e40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x4c9bb004 0x4c9daffcpointer 0x4c9dae40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x4cc3a004 0x4cc59ffcpointer 0x4cc59e40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x4ca24004 0x4ca43ffcpointer 0x4ca43e40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x4d518004 0x4d537ffcpointer 0x4d537e40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x4d55d004 0x4d57cffcpointer 0x4d57ce40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x4d5da004 0x4d5f9ffcpointer 0x4d5f9e40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x4d3f0004 0x4d40fffcpointer 0x4d40fe40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x4d321004 0x4d340ffcpointer 0x4d340e40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x4d748004 0x4d767ffcpointer 0x4d767e40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x4d79e004 0x4d7bdffcpointer 0x4d7bde40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x4d800004 0x4d81fffcpointer 0x4d81fe40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x4d9bc004 0x4d9dbffcpointer 0x4d9dbe40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x4da05004 0x4da24ffcpointer 0x4da24e40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x4d8c9004 0x4d8e8ffcpointer 0x4d8e8e40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x4d6db004 0x4d6faffcpointer 0x4d6fae40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x4d932004 0x4d951ffcpointer 0x4d951e40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x4d84d004 0x4d86cffcpointer 0x4d86ce40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x4da66004 0x4da85ffcpointer 0x4da85e40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x4db65004 0x4db84ffcpointer 0x4db84e40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x4dad3004 0x4daf2ffcpointer 0x4daf2e40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x4dc2a004 0x4dc49ffcpointer 0x4dc49e40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x5de17004 0x5de36ffcpointer 0x5de36e40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x5de71004 0x5de90ffcpointer 0x5de90e40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x5dee6004 0x5df05ffcpointer 0x5df05e40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x4dbc2004 0x4dbe1ffcpointer 0x4dbe1e40 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0x80001000SigWait 0x00002000 
  State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x5df2f004 0x5df4effcpointer 0x5df4ee40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x5df89004 0x5dfa8ffcpointer 0x5dfa8e40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x5e003004 0x5e022ffcpointer 0x5e022e40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x5e054004 0x5e073ffcpointer 0x5e073e40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x5e0c9004 0x5e0e8ffcpointer 0x5e0e8e40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x5e112004 0x5e131ffcpointer 0x5e131e40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x5e17c004 0x5e19bffcpointer 0x5e19be40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x5e1c5004 0x5e1e4ffcpointer 0x5e1e4e40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x5e232004 0x5e251ffcpointer 0x5e251e40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x5e283004 0x5e2a2ffcpointer 0x5e2a2e40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x5e2f5004 0x5e314ffcpointer 0x5e314e40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x5e34e004 0x5e36dffcpointer 0x5e36de40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x5e3ae004 0x5e3cdffcpointer 0x5e3cde40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x5e40f004 0x5e42effcpointer 0x5e42ee40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x5e479004 0x5e498ffcpointer 0x5e498e40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x5e4ce004 0x5e4edffcpointer 0x5e4ede40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x5e51f004 0x5e53effcpointer 0x5e53ee40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x5e568004 0x5e587ffcpointer 0x5e587e40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x5e5dd004 0x5e5fcffcpointer 0x5e5fce40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x5e62a004 0x5e649ffcpointer 0x5e649e40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x5e693004 0x5e6b2ffcpointer 0x5e6b2e40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x5e6dc004 0x5e6fbffcpointer 0x5e6fbe40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x5e746004 0x5e765ffcpointer 0x5e765e40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x5e793004 0x5e7b2ffcpointer 0x5e7b2e40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x5e7f4004 0x5e813ffcpointer 0x5e813e40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x5e83d004 0x5e85cffcpointer 0x5e85ce40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x5e89f004 0x5e8beffcpointer 0x5e8bee40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x5e8f8004 0x5e917ffcpointer 0x5e917e40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x5e945004 0x5e964ffcpointer 0x5e964e40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x5e99e004 0x5e9bdffcpointer 0x5e9bde40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x5e9f3004 0x5ea12ffcpointer 0x5ea12e40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x5ecd5004 0x5ecf4ffcpointer 0x5ecf4e40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x4ec2b004 0x4ec4affcpointer 0x4ec4ae40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x6068f004 0x606aeffcpointer 0x606aee40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x4e07c004 0x4e09bffcpointer 0x4e09be40 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

SFS DosList handler (Waiting

Stack0x62ff2004 0x62ff5ffcpointer 0x62ff5f20 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

USB stack (Waiting

Stack0x6fe9a000 0x6fe9e000pointer 0x6fe9df20 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0xf8007000SigWait 0x00000000 
  State
Task (Waiting

OHCI Controller Task Unit 1 (Waiting

Stack0x6fd91000 0x6fd99000pointer 0x6fd98f10 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0xbc009000SigWait 0x00000000 
  State
Task (Waiting

EHCI Controller Task Unit 0 (Waiting

Stack0x6fd05000 0x6fd0d000pointer 0x6fd0cf10 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0xbe009000SigWait 0x00000000 
  State
Task (Waiting

OHCI Controller Task Unit 4 (Waiting

Stack0x6fd31000 0x6fd39000pointer 0x6fd38f10 (Cookie OK

State
Task (Waiting

OHCI Controller Task Unit 2 (Waiting

Stack0x6fd75000 0x6fd7d000pointer 0x6fd7cf10 (Cookie OK

State
Task (Waiting

OHCI Controller Task Unit 3 (Waiting

Stack0x6fd4d000 0x6fd55000pointer 0x6fd54f10 (Cookie OK

State
Task (Waiting

OHCI Controller Task Unit 0 (Waiting

Stack0x6fdb9000 0x6fdc1000pointer 0x6fdc0f10 (Cookie OK

State
Task (Waiting

page_sweep (Waiting

Stack0x6fde8004 0x6fdefffcpointer 0x6fdefe90 (Cookie OK

State
Task (Waiting

cfide.device task (Waiting

Stack0x6fdf0000 0x6fdf8000pointer 0x6fdf7f40 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0xc0000000SigWait 0x00000000 
  State
Task (Waiting

sb600sata.device chip 0 port 0 (Waiting

Stack0x6fe48000 0x6fe50000pointer 0x6fe4ff20 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0xc0000000SigWait 0x20000000 
  State
Task (Waiting

sb600sata.device chip 0 port 1 (Waiting

Stack0x6fe18000 0x6fe20000pointer 0x6fe1ff20 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0xc0000000SigWait 0x20008000 
  State
Task (Waiting

reaper.task (Waiting

Stack0x62a18004 0x62a1fffcpointer 0x62a1fe50 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0x00007000SigWait 0x00000000 
  State
Process (Waiting

hid.usbfd (Waiting

Stack0x60f0b004 0x60f12ffcpointer 0x60f12e90 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0xe0000000SigWait 0x00000100 
  State
Process (Waiting

HID Mouse (Waiting

Stack0x60c8d004 0x60c9cffcpointer 0x60c9cf20 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0x80001000SigWait 0x00000000 
  State
Process (Waiting

SSD0/SmartFilesystem 1.293  (Waiting

Stack0x6fb1c004 0x6fb1fffcpointer 0x6fb1feb0 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0xe0000100SigWait 0x10000000 
  State
Process (Waiting

ICD1/CDFileSystem 53.4  (Waiting

Stack0x60e7b004 0x60e8affcpointer 0x60e8af30 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0x00000100SigWait 0x00000000 
  State
Process (Waiting

ICD0/CDFileSystem 53.4  (Waiting

Stack0x60ef7004 0x60f06ffcpointer 0x60f06f30 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

CD0/CDFileSystem 53.4  (Waiting

Stack0x62fd6004 0x62fd9ffcpointer 0x62fd9f30 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

SSD1/SmartFilesystem 1.293  (Waiting

Stack0x62ec5004 0x62ec8ffcpointer 0x62ec8eb0 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

hid.usbfd (Waiting

Stack0x60f17004 0x60f1effcpointer 0x60f1ee90 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0xe0000000SigWait 0x00000100 
  State
Process (Waiting

HID Keyboard (Waiting

Stack0x60ca9004 0x60cb8ffcpointer 0x60cb8f10 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0x90001000SigWait 0x00000000 
  State
Process (Waiting

RAM/ram-handler 53.172  (Waiting

Stack0x6292a004 0x6292dffcpointer 0x6292dd40 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0x80000000SigWait 0x00000100 
  State
Process (Waiting

SSD5/SmartFilesystem 1.293  (Waiting

Stack0x62b6d004 0x62b70ffcpointer 0x62b70eb0 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

SSD2/SmartFilesystem 1.293  (Waiting

Stack0x62de0004 0x62de3ffcpointer 0x62de3eb0 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

SSD4/SmartFilesystem 1.293  (Waiting

Stack0x62c3e004 0x62c41ffcpointer 0x62c41eb0 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

SSD3/SmartFilesystem 1.293  (Waiting

Stack0x62d0f004 0x62d12ffcpointer 0x62d12eb0 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

MainIPH0/CrossDOSFileSystem 53.11  (Waiting

Stack0x60d81004 0x60d90ffcpointer 0x60d90eb0 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0x40000100SigWait 0x00000000 
  State
Process (Waiting

MainIPC0/CrossDOSFileSystem 53.11  (Waiting

Stack0x61246004 0x61255ffcpointer 0x61255eb0 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0x40000100SigWait 0x00000000 
  State
Process (Waiting

pager (Waiting

Stack0x629f4004 0x62a13ffcpointer 0x62a13ef0 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

WinFrame 1 Process (Waiting

Stack0x4f3d2004 0x4f411ffcpointer 0x4f411eb0 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0xff800000SigWait 0x00000000 
  State
Process (Waiting

IDF1/FastFileSystem 53.2  (Waiting

Stack0x610bf004 0x610ceffcpointer 0x610ceed0 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0xa8000100SigWait 0x00000000 
  State
Process (Waiting

IDF0/FastFileSystem 53.2  (Waiting

Stack0x61072004 0x61081ffcpointer 0x61081ed0 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0xa8000100SigWait 0x00000000 
  State
Process (Waiting

rtl8169.device.0 (Waiting

Stack0x60312004 0x60321ffcpointer 0x60321f00 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0x78008000SigWait 0x00000100 
  State
Process (Waiting

IPH0/CrossDOSFileSystem 53.11  (Waiting

Stack0x60d9d004 0x60dacffcpointer 0x60dacee0 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0x00010100SigWait 0x00000000 
  State
Process (Waiting

IPC0/CrossDOSFileSystem 53.11  (Waiting

Stack0x61262004 0x61271ffcpointer 0x61271ee0 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0x00010100SigWait 0x00000000 
  State
Process (Waiting

ENV/env-handler 54.5  (Waiting

Stack0x629ec004 0x629efffcpointer 0x629efef0 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

CON/con-handler 53.78  (Waiting

Stack0x4dd2d004 0x4dd3cffcpointer 0x4dd3ce20 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0xb0000100SigWait 0x00000000 
  State
Process (Waiting

dos_filedir_notify (Waiting

Stack0x6fb6d004 0x6fb70ffcpointer 0x6fb70ad0 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0x40001000SigWait 0x80000000 
  State
Process (Waiting

RANDOM/Random-Handler 52.1  (Waiting

Stack0x60f2c004 0x60f3bffcpointer 0x60f3bef0 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

URL/launch-handler 53.38  (Waiting

Stack0x60fb2004 0x6102cffcpointer 0x61028fb0 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x5fe3a004 0x5fe49ffcpointer 0x5fe49e20 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0xa0000100SigWait 0x00000000 
  State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x5ff04004 0x5ff13ffcpointer 0x5ff13e20 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x60008004 0x60017ffcpointer 0x60017e20 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x600f9004 0x60108ffcpointer 0x60108e20 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x60212004 0x60221ffcpointer 0x60221e20 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x5aa70004 0x5aa7fffcpointer 0x5aa7fe20 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x5ab7a004 0x5ab89ffcpointer 0x5ab89e20 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x5ac0f004 0x5ac1effcpointer 0x5ac1ee20 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x6047e004 0x6048dffcpointer 0x6048de20 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x628dc004 0x628ebffcpointer 0x628ebe20 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

AUDIO/AHI-Handler 6.2  (Waiting

Stack0x60dd9004 0x60de9004pointer 0x60de8ed0 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Camd Wait Proc (Waiting

Stack0x610ec004 0x61104ffcpointer 0x61104f10 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

APPDIR/appdir-handler-in-dos 53.158  (Waiting

Stack0x62998004 0x6299fffcpointer 0x6299fdc0 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x62a48004 0x62a4fffcpointer 0x62a4fe20 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

RAW/con-handler 53.78  (Waiting

Stack0x62a7c004 0x62a83ffcpointer 0x62a83e20 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Stack0x62a90004 0x62a97ffcpointer 0x62a97e20 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

dos_nbmd_process (Waiting

Stack0x6fb7d004 0x6fb80ffcpointer 0x6fb80f30 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0x00001100SigWait 0x00000000 
  State
Process (Waiting

dos_lock_handler (Waiting

Stack0x6fb85004 0x6fb88ffcpointer 0x6fb88f00 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0x00001100SigWait 0x00000000 
  State
Process (Waiting

RexxMaster (Waiting

Stack0x60cdd004 0x60ced004pointer 0x60cecf70 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0xc0000000SigWait 0x00000100 
  State
Process (Waiting

diskimage.device unit 7 (Waiting

Stack0x60d61004 0x60d74ffcpointer 0x60d74c50 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

diskimage.device unit 5 (Waiting

Stack0x60e48004 0x60e5bffcpointer 0x60e5bc50 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

diskimage.device unit 4 (Waiting

Stack0x60ec8004 0x60edbffcpointer 0x60edbc50 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

diskimage.device unit 0 (Waiting

Stack0x6104a004 0x6105dffcpointer 0x6105dc50 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

diskimage.device unit 1 (Waiting

Stack0x6109f004 0x610b2ffcpointer 0x610b2c50 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

diskimage.device unit 6 (Waiting

Stack0x61111004 0x61124ffcpointer 0x61124c50 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

TEXTCLIP/textclip-handler 53.1  (Waiting

Stack0x60f96004 0x60fa5ffcpointer 0x60fa5eb0 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

compose.task (Waiting

Stack0x60909000 0x60911000pointer 0x60910f30 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0x00000021SigWait 0x00000000 
  State
Task (Waiting

ScreenBlanker Library. (Waiting

Stack0x5aac2004 0x5aad2ffcpointer 0x5aad2f00 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0xb4001000SigWait 0x00000100 
  State
Process (Waiting

ramlib (Waiting

Stack0x6293e004 0x62956ffcpointer 0x62956f20 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0x80001000SigWait 0x00000100 
  State
Process (Waiting

Workbench DosList Notify (Waiting

Stack0x60715004 0x60724ffcpointer 0x60724f40 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0x00003000SigWait 0x00000100 
  State
Process (Waiting

texteditor.gadget Clipboard Server (Waiting

Stack0x4e4b9004 0x4e4d1ffcpointer 0x4e4d1f00 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

ContextMenus Command Dispatcher (Waiting

Stack0x4e4d6004 0x4e4e5ffcpointer 0x4e4e5f30 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

string.gadget server (Waiting

Stack0x60701004 0x60710ffcpointer 0x60710db0 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0x40000000SigWait 0x00000100 
  State
Process (Waiting

Workbench Clipboard Server (Waiting

Stack0x607c2004 0x607d1ffcpointer 0x607d1f00 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

hub.usbfd (Waiting

Stack0x6fcad004 0x6fcb4ffcpointer 0x6fcb4f10 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0x30000000SigWait 0x00000000 
  State
Task (Waiting

TCP/IP Control (Waiting

Stack0x60363004 0x60372ffcpointer 0x60372dc0 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0xf8009080SigWait 0x00000000 
  State
Process (Waiting

hub.usbfd (Waiting

Stack0x6fc89004 0x6fc90ffcpointer 0x6fc90f10 (Cookie OK

State
Task (Waiting

hub.usbfd (Waiting

Stack0x6fc95004 0x6fc9cffcpointer 0x6fc9cf10 (Cookie OK

State
Task (Waiting

hub.usbfd (Waiting

Stack0x6fc7d004 0x6fc84ffcpointer 0x6fc84f10 (Cookie OK

State
Task (Waiting

hub.usbfd (Waiting

Stack0x6fca1004 0x6fca8ffcpointer 0x6fca8f10 (Cookie OK

State
Task (Waiting

hub.usbfd (Waiting

Stack0x6fcb9004 0x6fcc0ffcpointer 0x6fcc0f10 (Cookie OK

State
Task (Waiting

ELF Collector (Waiting

Stack0x62fde004 0x62fedffcpointer 0x62fede70 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Background CLI [wait] (Waiting

Stack0x4de59004 0x4de68ffcpointer 0x4de68f00 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Background CLI [smbfs.os4_2.2 '//Fritz.Box/Nosgoth/Fritz_HDD/'] (Waiting

Stack0x4e1e6004 0x4e1f5ffcpointer 0x4e1f55a0 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0x8000f080SigWait 0x00000100 
  State
Process (Waiting

Shell Process (Waiting

Stack0x4dd49004 0x4dd58ffcpointer 0x4dd58ba0 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

Wet (Waiting

Stack0x5ff20004 0x5ff2fffcpointer 0x5ff2c1e0 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0x6e001000SigWait 0x00000100 
  State
Process (Waiting

application.library messageserver (Waiting

Stack0x61e2b000 0x61e2bfa0pointer 0x61e2bf10 (Cookie OK

State
Task (Waiting

Background CLI [SYS:System/AmiUpdate/AmiUpdate] (Waiting

Stack0x4df33004 0x4dfb2ffcpointer 0x4dfb2350 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0xec001000SigWait 0x00000000 
  State
Process (Waiting

Mounter GUI (Waiting

Stack0x6129e004 0x612b1ffcpointer 0x612b1e10 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0x80007000SigWait 0x00000000 
  State
Process (Waiting

DiskImageGUI (Waiting

Stack0x6016e004 0x6017dffcpointer 0x6017ddc0 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0xd7009000SigWait 0x00000100 
  State
Process (Waiting

ARexx (Waiting

Stack0x4e16d004 0x4e17d004pointer 0x4e17cd70 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

ScreenBlankerEngine (Waiting

Stack0x5ab96004 0x5aba5ffcpointer 0x5aba5be0 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0xd8001000SigWait 0x00000100 
  State
Process (Waiting

Background CLI [RX] (Waiting

Stack0x4ec0b004 0x4ec1affcpointer 0x4ec1ae20 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

TCP/IP Configuration (Waiting

Stack0x603ab004 0x603baffcpointer 0x603bae10 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0xf8003000SigWait 0x00000000 
  State
Process (Waiting

ContextMenus (Waiting

Stack0x5aa84004 0x5aa93ffcpointer 0x5aa93c80 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0xe0001000SigWait 0x00000100 
  State
Process (Waiting

« IPrefs » (Waiting

Stack0x61e39004 0x61e48ffcpointer 0x61e48980 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0x0000f000SigWait 0x20000100 
  State
Process (Waiting

AsyncWB (Waiting

Stack0x603ec004 0x603fbffcpointer 0x603fbeb0 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0xc0001000SigWait 0x00000100 
  State
Process (Waiting

clipview.library server (Waiting

Stack0x52b77004 0x52b96ffcpointer 0x52b96e00 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0xd8003000SigWait 0x00000000 
  State
Process (Waiting

TCP/IP Superserver (Waiting

Stack0x6038f004 0x6039effcpointer 0x6039e9f0 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0xd0000080SigWait 0x00000000 
  State
Process (Waiting

KeymapSwitcher.docky (Waiting

Stack0x5ff8a004 0x5ff99ffcpointer 0x5ff99ef0 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

smartbutton.docky (Waiting

Stack0x52c25004 0x52c34ffcpointer 0x52c34ec0 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

CapsLock (Waiting

Stack0x5fe56004 0x5fe65ffcpointer 0x5fe65b90 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0x70001000SigWait 0x00000100 
  State
Process (Waiting

UsbSound (Waiting

Stack0x60226004 0x60235ffcpointer 0x60235c40 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0xc0001000SigWait 0x00000000 
  State
Process (Waiting

datatypes.library (Waiting

Stack0x6153f004 0x6154effcpointer 0x6154ee30 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

MouseBlanker (Waiting

Stack0x6023a004 0x60249ffcpointer 0x60249a00 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0xc000d000SigWait 0x00000100 
  State
Process (Waiting

RAWBInfo (Waiting

Stack0x5abc2004 0x5abd1ffcpointer 0x5abd1ec0 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

DefIcons (Waiting

Stack0x5ac2b004 0x5ac3affcpointer 0x5ac3adc0 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0x80009000SigWait 0x00000100 
  State
Process (Waiting

Background CLI [Tools:Audio/Tools/CamdTools/MidiThru/MidiThru] (Waiting

Stack0x60bbf004 0x60bceffcpointer 0x60bceb50 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

TCP/IP Log (Waiting

Stack0x603c7004 0x603d6ffcpointer 0x603d6f00 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0x80003000SigWait 0x00000000 
  State
Process (Waiting

ConClip (Waiting

Stack0x60d2d004 0x60d3cffcpointer 0x60d3ceb0 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

USB stack Process (Waiting

Stack0x612b6004 0x612c5ffcpointer 0x612c5ee0 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

MassStorage Notifier (Waiting

Stack0x6fdc5000 0x6fdccd00pointer 0x6fdccc70 (Cookie OK

State
Task (Waiting

DST watcher (Waiting

Stack0x61577004 0x61586ffcpointer 0x61586f10 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Waiting

hub.usbfd (Waiting

Stack0x6fba9004 0x6fbb0ffcpointer 0x6fbb0f10 (Cookie OK

State
Task (Waiting

hub.usbfd (Waiting

Stack0x6fbb5004 0x6fbbcffcpointer 0x6fbbcf10 (Cookie OK

State
Task (Waiting

NotificationServer (Crashed

Stack0x60031004 0x60050ffcpointer 0x6004fa70 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0x00000020SigWait 0x14000100 
  State
Process (Crashed

Background CLI [Tools:Utilities/CANDI/data/Dandelion] (Ready

Stack0x52b21004 0x52b30ffcpointer 0x52b30870 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0x00000010SigWait 0x14000100 
  State
Process (Ready

ramlib.support (Waiting

Stack0x6295b004 0x62973ffcpointer 0x62973f00 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0x80005000SigWait 0x00000000 
  State
Process (Waiting

Mounter Task (Waiting

Stack0x6fdd5000 0x6fde3a60pointer 0x6fde3970 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0xb0001000SigWait 0x00000000 
  State
Task (Waiting

Mounter Companion Process (Waiting

Stack0x612df004 0x612eeffcpointer 0x612eef40 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0x80003000SigWait 0x00000000 
  State
Process (Waiting

CANDI (Waiting

Stack0x60115004 0x60124ffcpointer 0x60124800 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0x70005000SigWait 0x00000000 
  State
Process (Waiting

dos_signal_server (Waiting

Stack0x6fb75004 0x6fb78ffcpointer 0x6fb78f10 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0x0000f000SigWait 0x00000000 
  State
Process (Waiting

Workbench (Ready

Stack0x60c1c004 0x60c2bffcpointer 0x60c2be50 (Cookie OK

State
Process (Ready

dos_appdir_server (Waiting

Stack0x6fb51004 0x6fb58ffcpointer 0x6fb58d40 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0x80005000SigWait 0x00000000 
  State
Process (Waiting

CPUDock_idleTask (Ready

Stack0x4e415000 0x4e419000pointer 0x4e418f00 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0x80000000SigWait 0x40000000 
  State
Task (Ready

idle.task (Ready

Stack0x6ff61000 0x6ff62000pointer 0x6ff61fd0 (Cookie OK

SignalsSigRec 0x00000000SigWait 0x00000000 
  State
Task (Ready)

Serial crash log
Dump of context at 0xDFA6E7C0
Trap type
DSI exception
Machine State 
(raw): 0x1000000002003030
Machine State 
(verbose): [Hyper] [Super] [FPU on] [IAT on] [DAT on]
Instruction pointerin module kernel+0x0001A400 (0x0201A400)
Crashed processNotificationServer (0x6074E0A0)
DSI verbose error descriptionAccess not found in hash or BAT (page fault)
Access was a store operation
02020120 6004FA70 ABADCAFE 02973054 4C49CA94 4E200CF0 02A8824C 02A8826C
00000000 DEADBEEF 0000000E 02B30000 3B933553 601E147C 00000000 601D9540
601E0000 84000008 84000006 84000004 84000002 84000001 02973054 6FF8C180
6004FEA8 4BE9C824 628C6CC0 6FFFF800 4C49CA80 00000005 4E200CF0 02973054
CR5B933553   XER8000007E  CTR0201A3F0  LR0202013C
DSISR
42000000  DARDEADBEEF

FP0 
FFF8000082004000 FFF1EEEBFFF2EFED FFF1EEEBFFF2EFED FFF0EDEAFFF2F0ED
FP4 
FFEEEAE6FFF2F0ED FFF0EDEAFFF2F0ED 4096800000000000 3FF0000000000000
FP8 
40967C0000000000 40A4000000000000 3FF0000000000000 43300000800005A0
FP12
4330000080000A00 41E0000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
FP16
0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
FP20
FP24
FP28
FPSCR
HID0
0x8000000000000000  HID10x000000005CE993B1
HID4
0x4400240000080180  HID50x0000006600000080

V0 
00000000000000000000000000000000 0C0D0E0F101112131415161718191A1B
V2 
1DE221DECC33CD32956A976832CD35CA 00000000000000000000000000000000
V4 
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF 1DE321DF1EE222DEBD43BF41669A6898
V6 
00FF22DD00FF23DCB44BBE4150AF6996 00000000010101010202020203030303
V8 
1CE320DF1DE221DEBC43BE41659A6798 1EE222DECD33CE32966A986833CD36CA
V10
011E2422C6CDCECE8896999817333836 00000000000000000000000000000000
V12
00FF23DCC53ACD328778986716E937C8 01182015011820150118201501192116
V14: 001002120414061608180A1A0C1C0E1E 01000100010001000100010001000100
V16
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF 011E2422C6CDCECE8896999817333836
V18
00000000000000000000000000000000 01FF24DCC63ACE328878996717E938C8
V20
00000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000
V22
V24
V26
V28
V30
VSCR
00000000 VRSAVE00000000

Disassembly of crash site
:

0201A3F039240004   addi              r9,r4,4
 0201A3F4
91250000   stw               r9,0(r5)

0201A3F881240008   lwz               r9,8(r4)

0201A3FC91250004   stw               r9,4(r5)
>
0201A40090A90000   stw               r5,0(r9)

0201A40490A40008   stw               r5,8(r4)

0201A4084E800020   blr
 0201A40C
81030000   lwz               r8,0(r3)

0201A41048000020   b                 0x201A430
 0201A414
89280009   lbz               r9,9(r8)

Kernel command lineserial munge debuglevel=1

Registers pointing to code
:
r0 native kernel module kernel+0x00020120
r3 
native kernel module kernel+0x00973054
r6 
native kernel module kernel+0x00a8824c
r7 
native kernel module kernel+0x00a8826c
r11
native kernel module graphics.library.kmod+0x00860580
r15
module NotificationServer at 0x601D9540 (section 4 0x51C)
r22native kernel module kernel+0x00973054
r31
native kernel module kernel+0x00973054
ip 
native kernel module kernel+0x0001a400
lr 
native kernel module kernel+0x0002013c
ctr
native kernel module kernel+0x0001a3f0

Stack trace
:
(
0x6004FA70native kernel module kernel+0x0001a400
(0x6004FAB0native kernel module kernel+0x0002013c
(0x6004FAF0CLASSES:datatypes/sound.datatype:_sdtc_Dispatcher()+0x2f8 (section 1 0x4350)
(
0x6004FBF0native kernel module intuition.library.kmod+0x00021448
(0x6004FC50native kernel module intuition.library.kmod+0x000215ec
(0x6004FCD0native kernel module intuition.library.kmod+0x0000a2ac
(0x6004FCE0CLASSES:datatypes/wav.datatype:_wave_Trigger()+0x80 (section 1 0x23D4)
(
0x6004FD40native kernel module intuition.library.kmod+0x00021448
(0x6004FDA0native kernel module intuition.library.kmod+0x000215ec
(0x6004FE20native kernel module intuition.library.kmod+0x0000a3f4
(0x6004FE30native kernel module intuition.library.kmod+0x0000a034
(0x6004FEA0CLASSES:datatypes/sound.datatype:_sdtc_Dispatcher()+0x4cc (section 1 0x4524)
(
0x6004FFA0native kernel module intuition.library.kmod+0x00021448
(0x60050000native kernel module intuition.library.kmod+0x000215ec
(0x60050080native kernel module intuition.library.kmod+0x0000a2ac
(0x60050090CLASSES:datatypes/wav.datatype:_wave_DisposeObject()+0x6c (section 1 0x36C8)
(
0x600500B0native kernel module intuition.library.kmod+0x00021448
(0x60050110native kernel module intuition.library.kmod+0x000215ec
(0x60050190native kernel module intuition.library.kmod+0x000218c8
(0x60050210native kernel module intuition.library.kmod+0x00009de8
(0x60050220module LIBS:datatypes.library at 0x7FF3F200 (section 5 0x11DC)
(
0x60050240module NotificationServer at 0x7F9D66E0 (section 5 0x66BC)
(
0x60050260module NotificationServer at 0x7F9D71B0 (section 5 0x718C)
(
0x60050290module NotificationServer at 0x7F9D8288 (section 5 0x8264)
(
0x60050B50module NotificationServer at 0x7F9D8B64 (section 5 0x8B40)
(
0x60050C40module NotificationServer at 0x7F9DA8D0 (section 5 0xA8AC)
(
0x60050D00native kernel module newlib.library.kmod+0x000020a4
(0x60050D70native kernel module newlib.library.kmod+0x00002d54
(0x60050F10native kernel module newlib.library.kmod+0x00002ee8
(0x60050F50NotificationServer:_start()+0x170 (section 1 0x16C)
(
0x60050F90native kernel module dos.library.kmod+0x000255c8
(0x60050FC0native kernel module kernel+0x000420ac
(0x60050FD0native kernel module kernel+0x000420f4

Disassembly of crash site
:

0201A3F039240004   addi              r9,r4,4
 0201A3F4
91250000   stw               r9,0(r5)

0201A3F881240008   lwz               r9,8(r4)

0201A3FC91250004   stw               r9,4(r5)
>
0201A40090A90000   stw               r5,0(r9)

0201A40490A40008   stw               r5,8(r4)

0201A4084E800020   blr
 0201A40C
81030000   lwz               r8,0(r3)

0201A41048000020   b                 0x201A430
 0201A414
89280009   lbz               r9,9(r8)
Stack pointer (0x6004FA70is inside bounds
Redzone is OK 
(4)

68k register dump
DATA
00000001 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
----> 00000001 "libs:amissl/amissl_v111a.library" Hunk 0000 Offset 00000000 (SegList0x138392E5)
ADDR6FFB8700 96186B00 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 6004F4C0
Page information
:
Page not found

This is the oldest backup i have:

sound.datatype 53.6 (23.06.2011)

wav.datatype 53.5 (05.06.2010)

I can make it crash too, but i don't think that the datatypes are crashing, since it plays back the sound one after the other just fine.
I can make it freeze when i loop it 60 times, but then the ram gets filled up in the process until it freezes because of that.

So, i guess the old sound/wav datatypes are fine.

People are dying.
How dare you!
– Greta Thunberg
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Raziel

THis is not my area and I'm not sure if the sound datatype guy will reading this thread so can you write this up on the Mantis? He should see then and if not straight away at least it wont get lost.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Razie

Quote:

It actually depends on the size/length of the used sound file to make it crash earlier/with fewer loops.
Looks like a buffer overrun (but i'm just parroting stuff i heard before)

I wouldn't think it would be buffer overrun that would strike at random and so might crash with just one sample, unpredictably.

One possibilty is that the number of concurrent sounds excedes a certain limit and that is not being handled properly, longer samples might overlap more and thus excede that limit sooner.

But as I said sound.datatype is not my thing ....

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@broadblues

Thank you

Will do

Is ther any way to set a "remind me" option in Mantis?
I'd like to get an email once one of my items are touched/changed/resolved etc.

People are dying.
How dare you!
– Greta Thunberg
Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 ... 18 19 20 (21) 22 23 24 ... 27 »