Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
113 user(s) are online (49 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 112

Georg, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

(1) 2 »
MUI 4.0-2014R3 released
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
A new release of MUI 4.0 for AmigaOS4 has been made available for download on the MUI development for AmigaOS page. The main focus was on bug fixing. The fixes done on the the new register class Title.mui will make this release the minimum requirement for future releases of Odyssey Web Browser.

Go to top
Re: MUI 4.0-2014R3 released
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@tboeckel
Thank you

Amiga600/Vampire2/PrismaMegaMix​/32GB CF Card/2x Rys Mk2/A604n/IndivisionECS/Gotek
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@thore

Great!!

Only a quick report, it seems that the updated localizations from Transifex are not yet merged infact still the old catalogs in R3 archive ..

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@samo79

Unfortunately we don't have automatic synchronization between transifex and the MUI SVN repository yet. That's why I didn't know the translations were updated.

I will sync them immediately.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Updated archives have been uploaded.

Why stop it now, just when I am hating it?

Thore Böckelmann
Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
The AutoInstall script is broken - all the paths have an additional "Workbench/" prefixed.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@tboeckel

Yep, as i see Jens added a proper Transifex support only recently (in all projects), but i think that the only repository really synchronized for now is YAM

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@Chris

I just uploaded a new archive with a fixed AutoInstall script.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@tboeckel

Now is ok, thank you mate

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@tboeckel
There is z.library and bz2.library in MUI/Libs but those libraries already exist in OS4 SYS:Libs. Should I delete the ones in SYS:Libs or the ones in MUI/Libs??

Amiga X1000 with 2GB memory & OS 4.1FE + Radeon HD 5450

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@tboeckel
When I tried the WBMan demo, it failed and a console popped up stating: "Lock on 'SYS:WBStartup/' failed !" There is no SYS:WBStartup in OS4 anymore.

When I tried the NewStuff demo, if failed and a console popped up stating: "Failed to create Application."

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@xenic

bz2.library is 53.3 in sys:MUI/libs and sys:libs
z.library is 53.1 in sys:MUI/libs and 52.1 in libs:

the z.library in libs: is old.

version file libs:z.library

(NutsAboutAmiga)

Basilisk II for AmigaOS4
AmigaInputAnywhere
Excalibur
and other tools and apps.
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
really nice to see Mui gets updated and fixed fast when something is wrong. thank you all for your work

Sam460ex 2GB 120Gb SSD&1Tb HD7750 Envy24HT A-Eon Drv 2.10+Warp3D New Uboot
Apollo v4 Standalone
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Under link you find the latest czech localisation for MUI4_R2. I don't understand much the transfer to Transifex and linux .po files from standard and much better .cd and .ct files. Sorry, Transifex is great, but not for amiga localisation.

http://svn.amigaportal.cz/websvn/revi ... path=%2F&isdir=1&rev=6512

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@xenic

I have the same issues here

Edited by samo79 on 2014/3/16 17:15:56
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
Can you people that used the installer check if everything was copied from the new R3 version with your mui:libs/mui/ files ? Check if its the same filesize. Just to be sure everything was copied ok. Also muimaster.library.

When i open the drawer demos im mui:demos then my system crawls while showing all the files in workbench. Every time.

Edited by Kicko on 2014/3/16 10:56:23
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@xenic

Sorry, that was just another quirk in the AutoInstall script. All libraries were simply copied to MUI:Libs, however btree.library, bz2.library and z.library really should reside in LIBS:. The Installer script does this portion right.

There is no need to open a ticket in the bug tracker, this has been fixed already for the next release.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@xenic

I admit that the WbMan demo is quiet outdated and does no longer match the current affairs of AmigaOS4 and its startup handling. Perhaps I will remove it for the next release. But in principle it is meant to be a simple demo how to use MUI.

Quote:
When I tried the NewStuff demo, if failed and a console popped up stating: "Failed to create Application."

Please check with Snoopy if bz2.library and z.library are opened successfully.

Edited by tboeckel on 2014/3/16 13:16:20
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@all

There is a public bug tracker on http://muidev.de. If you have any bugs to report, please do it there. The bug tracker makes things a lot easier. Just get a login there and open a new ticket for each single bug or enhancement request. Please remember to login before reporting or answering.

Why stop it now, just when I am hating it?

Thore Böckelmann
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@tboeckel
Quote:
Sorry, that was just another quirk in the AutoInstall script. All libraries were simply copied to MUI:Libs, however btree.library, bz2.library and z.library really should reside in LIBS:. The Installer script does this portion right.

O.K. The NewStuff demo fails because it is looking for v53 of z.library.

Personal Opinion: Is it really a good idea to replace system libraries? The current OS4 version of z.library is 52.1. What if the OS4 devs bump the next z.library release to 52.2 which will mean the NewStuff demo (and other programs?) will once again fail? What if the OS4 devs modify a library like z.library to work with system files and an unchanged ported z.library will fail?

Go to top

Register To Post
(1) 2 »