Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
83 user(s) are online (64 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 83

more...

Support us!

Headlines

« 1 2 (3)

Re: Joystick/gamepad usable for os4
Just popping in
From Germany
@Capehill

Quote:

as soon as I touch the right stick, Z-Axis sliders drop from middle to bottom. They never set to middle again even after calibration.

I never experienced this. But i also had initially some problems which i could solve. I tested it successfully with Xbox One S, PS3 and a pair of Nintendo Switch Joycons. -> All Wireless <- You could try the following steps:

- When i write "delete" you (or someone else) should know where to obtain the files again or better backup them ;)

- Unplug ALL Game Devices
- Reboot

- Delete the following files from SYS:Libs/AmigaInput
- PCI_SoundCardHornet.driver
- PCI_Soundcard.driver
- PCI_sblive.pci
- PCI_GamePortHornet.driver
- PCI_GamePort.driver

- Delete all Files within SYS:Prefs/Env-Archive/Sys/AmigaInput/
- Reboot

- Plug the MAGIC-NS Stick into an USB Port (Don't connect your Gamepad via USB Cable - Bluetooth works perfect!)
- The MAGIC-NS Stick has a small Button, select "DINPUT" Mode (should be indicated by a blinking blue LED)
- When the MAGIC-NS LED blinks blue it is time to switch your Gamepad on

- IMPORTANT NOTE HERE - When you switch your wireless Gamepad on - ENSURE BOTH ANALOG STICKS ARE IN NORMAL POSITION

- Click the Button on the MAGIC-NS stick and the "Connect"-Button of your PS4 Pad
- If you successfully paired your MAGIC-NS Stick and Controller, the LED of the MAGIC-NS Stick should stop blinking and light constantly in blue
- Open AmigaInput, select USB, you should see MAGIC-NS whithin "Drivers" Tab
- Select it

- DON'T CALIBRATE YOUR GAMEPAD !!!

- It should work now perfectly
- Test it (only) by moving the sticks and pressing the Buttons
- Save

Edited by IamSONIC on 2020/10/24 23:23:17
   Report Go to top

Just can't stay away
From Lothric
@IamSONIC

Thanks, I think that deleting the old prefs did the trick. The right stick started to behave normally after that and it was possible to finish SDL2 controllermap properly.

I did however calibrate the sticks - and they still work - because testing showed that there was almost no activity on axises.

Report Go to top

Just can't stay away
From Lothric
@Plexus

You are right, it seems that a wired PS4 controller works also (no adapter needed)! PS3 controller doesn't calibrate as Thematic wrote earlier.

Report Go to top

« 1 2 (3)

[Advanced Search]