Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
101 user(s) are online (59 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 99

MartinW, AmigaSociety, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Sam 440ep Flex problems
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
I have some problems with my Sam Flex. I belive that all started when I tired D-Link DWL-G510 wlan adapter wich didn't have atheros chipset.

No boot takes rquite near 30 sec before I get any text to screen. UBoot reset how to do it???

Now I have a D-Link DWL-G520 wich is 100% sure atheros 5000 device compatiable, but Wirelessmanage gives a DSI error and same happends with atheros.device

Something wrong with my PCI settings??? Even wired network doesn't work any more. Ranger shows a D-Link OK, ar5212/5213 adapter

I belive that I would need to reset to UBoot to default settings.

Go to top
Re: Sam 440ep Flex problems
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
I have tried a DWL G520 also on a Sam Flex, (it is second hard, Ebay)it does not want to know, it is listed as a "maybe" in the readme. Have ordered a Netgear to try instead.

Maybe a tread of what is found to work an idea.

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
Ok I'll remove g520 but boot is still a problem. Any suggestion to solve a problem?

List of working cards would be nice.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Delete the "atheros" file in Devs/Netinterfaces folder. Also it's mention from the Startup Sequence if you have entered it there, that may help.

Start from scratch again when you get a diffrent board.

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
I deleted all files, though they cannot be reason of delayed boot. It happens BEFORE any text appers to screen, in a fact there is a text "no signal", no UBOOT texts or kickstart. Screen is totally blank about 30 sec, then UBoot appears.

Didn't found any command to reset default settings, with help command on UBoot shell??????

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Quote:

utri007 wrote:
Didn't found any command to reset default settings, with help command on UBoot shell??????

Take the battery out? (I take no responsibility...)

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
I have already tooked battery out, but thanks for a hint.

I got message for somebody who has had same problem and he did quite much investications about it and didin't no any reason, but it disappeared itself when he keep computer turned on several hours.

Go to top

Register To Post