Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
106 user(s) are online (63 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 106

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Codebench editor & builder suggestions
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Hi Rigo & al!

I've installed CodeBench Free Licence version into my X1000 and have been mostly very happy with this wonderful piece of software. A couple of suggestions to the functionality I have found:

- The Free Licence version contains the OS4SDK project settings and they work quite fine if I use GCC as compiler. But if using VBCC and a 'handmade' Makefile, one cannot click the compiler warning/error messages to jump to the appropriate place in the source code. Maybe because the error message syntax differs a bit in these two compilers? Is it possible to support VBCC also here?

- the editor I used previously had a couple of keyboard/menu functions that I miss here:
* selecting a whole line (for moving/deleting)
* moving to the matching () or {} with a keyboard shortcut; yes, its already there in a context menu, but it would be great if this functionality could be binded to a key

I'm looking forward to the opportunity to get the commercial Codebench when available again.

Marko

Go to top

Register To Post