Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
85 user(s) are online (52 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 85

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

XDE
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Anybody here using the Xmos Development Environment?

A1-X1000
Go to top
Re: XDE
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
Xmos ?

Do you mean Xamos?

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
Alternatives:
XMOS SDK
xena.resource
Xamos

(once we have XMOS SDK truly ported over to AOS4, I think AmigaKit should/could start selling xmos devkits for Amigans (+others) to play with)

- Kimmo
--------------------------PowerPC-Advantage------------------------
"PowerPC Operating Systems can use a microkernel architecture with all it�s advantages yet without the cost of slow context switches." - N. Blachford
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
I asking about the development tools available from XMOS for Linux, windows, and x86 Mac computers. It's a free download from XMOS.

http://www.xmos.com/products/development-tools

A1-X1000
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
For those that may be interested in tinkering around with Xena in a small environment with no danger of screwing something up on Xena or Nemo, the XDE is a copy and paste, point and click, test and troubleshoot, virtual Xena wonder.

At this time I'm running the XDE on a x86 with LinuxMint 13. Once I have made some mods to an existing Xena program I put the new program on a USB stick that contains the Amiga Xtools programs, plug it into X1000 and run it from the USB. No messing about transferring data or installing on X1000.

It will not matter where the Xena side of X1000 programs are coded as it is its own small computer on a chip. So now is a good time to start with that side of putting her to work. It's probably the only chance I'll get to tell a female what to do, how to do it, and change her mind at my whim,,,,without having to pay the price later.

A1-X1000
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
I'm happy to announce that the new v12 XDE runs well on LinuxMint 14 KDE edition. That is to say, no problems during initial tests.

A1-X1000
Go to top

Register To Post