Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
149 user(s) are online (100 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 149

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Amiga 1200
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Can anybody help.
My Amiga has gone all wrong, I installed Photogenics which now I seem to get a lot of errors, When I go into the Systems draw and click on find I get a message unable to open your tool FIND` and this happens on all the icons in the systems draw, but shell works, and in tools draw I get a message can not open resource. library" , version 44. unable to run "IconEdit. seem to get the same message on whatever I try to open, and on some nothing happens. Can not get on the Internet (using EasyNet) than on to AWeb-II and get a message Can`t open gadgets\button.gadget but it is in the Prefs draw. I copyed the System draw which is on my workbench screen but I can not delete it. It seems to have gone all wrong since I have installed Photogenics.

Go to top
Re: Amiga 1200
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@Ant

Hi matey, can you open a shell and type 'assign' to list where all of the main system files are assigned to?

I'm having trouble following the description of the problem you have written. Is it just Photogenics you are having a problem with?

Also, you may wish to alter the subject of the thread to something other than 'Amiga 1200' with more of a problem description?

We'll try and help as best we can

Kind Regards,
Rude!

Nissan GTR '08
Go to top
Re: Amiga 1200
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@Rudei

Quote:

Rudei wrote:
@Ant

Hi matey, can you open a shell and type 'assign' to list where all of the main system files are assigned to?

I'm having trouble following the description of the problem you have written. Is it just Photogenics you are having a problem with?

Also, you may wish to alter the subject of the thread to something other than 'Amiga 1200' with more of a problem description?

We'll try and help as best we can

Kind Regards,
Rude!

And also what version of Photogenics is being used?

This Puny World will bow down to
Professor Chaos
Prepare for the greatest Villan you have ever seen!!
Go to top

Register To Post