Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
97 user(s) are online (58 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 96

FlynnTheAvatar, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

My Donations after christmas:
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
I here by donate some money towards these developers for doing such a good job:

OTTD (This actually made me switch my amiga back on)

WookieChat

Tunenet

OWB

Firefox = When complete

And a few others which i cant remember at the moment lol.

Go to top
Re: My Donations after christmas:
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@magic

I've donated to firefox. Thats infact my first and so far only donation. Hopefully i can donate more in the future.
But why wait till the port is ready? Why not donate now?

X5000
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@magic

I will donate aswell to whatever project that springs to mind...right after i donated to the good people from

- the water works
- the power delievery
- the waste department
- the National Public TV
- the IRS (all of them )
and last but not least
- the internet/phone provider.

Heh, i might even buy myself a nice present ...
as soon as i paid the grocery bill...

People are dying.
Entire ecosystems are collapsing.
We are in the beginning of a mass extinction.
And all you can talk about is money and fairytales of eternal economic growth.
How dare you!
– Greta Thunberg
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@Antique

Its not because there not finnishd its because I cant afford too yet lol! Its nearly christmas:( So after the crimbo hols, I shall be donating.

Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
@magic

Resized Image
But Sir, aside from OTTD I already donated to all the above causes you have outlined above!!

SMUG MODE!!

Mikey C

No cause is lost if there is but one fool left to fight for it.
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@Raziel
LOL, know the feeling of seeing your paycheck gone within a day or two

Have no money for donations myself, but I got a refund of my donation for the Amizilla bounty which I transferred towards timberwolf.
Apart from that no donations from me rest of this year as I have been without job since I got fired 7 months ago.

Have been going to school instead studying as an electrician. Starting apprenticeship next week and then follows 32 months without very much money (2200 EUR a month 1400 after tax)

Luckily I only have small house, small car and small loan etc. so we can easily manage to live for the money me and my gf earn.

When my economy is a bit better than it is after 6 months in school I will ofcourse make some donations again

Edited by Troels on 2009/11/4 21:41:32
Bounty site for AmigaOS4! www.amigabounty.net
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
Timberland.... i mean Timberwolf i will donate some when i have somekind of beta in my hands :) but this after xmas. All other apps i have donated for a couple of time but will donate more to jahc when filesupport/avatar is there for sabremsn and owb later on. And ofcourse depends on my economy and what more apps will come.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Kicko

You can donate your every month paycheck to me. Hehe

X5000
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Troels

Unemployment is the curse of our times...

Call yourself lucky for what you will be earning

I get approx. 1700 ? / month (fully employed) with a house (no loan and no mortage luckily) but without a second income (no gf either - some will call that lucky aswell ... i do not)

It's hard to stick to your hobbies when you have to turn around every penny every month for at least two times :-/ i.e. i'm dreaming of a PS3 and some games since it came out...but it just isn't in the budged...ah well

The one thing i always remind myself is, be lucky that you *got* a job, that you *got* a house and that you are healthy enough to go on for at least another year ... or so

People are dying.
Entire ecosystems are collapsing.
We are in the beginning of a mass extinction.
And all you can talk about is money and fairytales of eternal economic growth.
How dare you!
– Greta Thunberg
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@Antique

After xmas then you start to get my cheques :)

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@Raziel
I know I shouldn't be complaining. Relatively good health, food on the table every day and a roof over my head, no need for more than that

EUR1700 is not much to cover living costs, in fact that would be impossible to me. Hopeully everything is much cheaper where you live compared to Denmark.

Bounty site for AmigaOS4! www.amigabounty.net
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
I get about 160 euro a week. But its easily enough for our costs. I'm just renting here and have a boarder.

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@Raziel

I have 1650 Euro after taxes. I live alone in own apartment with 3 rooms, kitchen, WC. Im in Sweden but im fine. However we are free from work every other friday so that we dont get pay for. Lucky i have some time i saved earlier but when that is zeroed i will get less money. And after new year we dont know what will happen with our work. Maybe send us home even more, maybe some looses job. Depends on the situation then.

This latest work is only 15-20min of walk so i dont need a car now. I havent had a car in 3 years so that saves me some money. But in future if getting a girl, babys etc then a car is needed etc. But thats then. Also my party costs me and i dont go out that often anymore but still when going out i uses a bit more then i plan to use.

I dont know how the prices are at The Pillars / Nosgoth but i think the beer is alot cheeper then here in sweden and other stuff. Im just lucky i have a job even if i dont like it. I would rather have a more creative and fun job with cost of lower pay.

The pay all depends on where you live, what costs you have etc. Like my friend always says i earn more then him. But his aparment costs half the price of mine so in the end he has more. But now its another situation. He has a car, house, 2 babys and ofcourse a girlfriend (2 incomes). So i dont know how well hes economy is. But it doesnt matter as he had 15 minutes to visit me in 2 years and his gf phoned and told him to get back home. Didnt matter if he said he was not seeing me for 2 years. He was so angry. So i said its ok. You have to do what you have to do :) I will continue to watch the TV with stargate universe or whatever i want to do.

Edited by Kicko on 2009/11/4 12:08:31
Edited by Kicko on 2009/11/4 12:14:33
Go to top

Register To Post