Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
55 user(s) are online (41 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 55

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 ... 43 44 45 (46) 47 48 49 ... 72 »
Re: SDL2
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Jabirulo
Wild guess that you have in your SDK older sdl2.so or how it called , and link against it. You need to replace one in SDK , and just in case one in SOBJS: with one from RC2, and then try again. And be sure nowhere else in the system/SDK you didn't have older SDL2.so , etc

Join us to improve dopus5!
AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@Capehill

Downloaded SDL2 and copied again where it should:

#version SDK:Local/newlib/lib/libSDL2.so file
VERSION: Sin información de versión para "SDK:Local/newlib/lib/libSDL2.so".
#

So no version tag inside .so

Doing:
nm SDK:Local/newlib/lib/libSDL2.so >ram:sdl2_symb

and searching for "SDL_GameControllerTypeForIndex'" and "SDL_JoystickGetDevicePlayerIndex'" shows nothing found

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
and using -v in gcc:
ppc-amigaos-gcc -o testgamecontroller testgamecontroller.o -v -use-dynld -lSDL2 -athread=native -lpthread
Using built-in specs.
COLLECT_GCC=/Devel/SDK/gcc/bin/ppc-amigaos-gcc
COLLECT_LTO_WRAPPER=/Devel/SDK/gcc/bin/../libexec/gcc/ppc-amigaos/8.4.0/lto-wrapper
Target: ppc-amigaos
Configured with: /var/lib/jenkins/workspace/native-gcc-8/gcc/repo/configure --with-bugurl=https://github.com/sba1/adtools/issues --with-pkgversion='adtools build 8.4.0' --host=ppc-amigaos --target=ppc-amigaos --disable-nls --prefix=/gcc --with-gmp=/var/lib/jenkins/workspace/native-gcc-8/native-build/root-cross --with-mpfr=/var/lib/jenkins/workspace/native-gcc-8/native-build/root-cross --with-mpc=/var/lib/jenkins/workspace/native-gcc-8/native-build/root-cross --enable-languages=c,c++ --enable-haifa --enable-sjlj-exceptions --disable-libstdcxx-pch --disable-tls --enable-threads=amigaos --enable-lto
Thread model: amigaos
gcc version 8.4.0 (adtools build 8.4.0)
COMPILER_PATH=/Devel/SDK/gcc/bin/../libexec/gcc/ppc-amigaos/8.4.0/:/Devel/SDK/gcc/bin/../libexec/gcc/:/Devel/SDK/gcc/bin/../lib/gcc/ppc-amigaos/8.4.0/../../../../ppc-amigaos/bin/
LIBRARY_PATH=/Devel/SDK/gcc/bin/../lib/gcc/ppc-amigaos/8.4.0/:/Devel/SDK/gcc/bin/../lib/gcc/:/Devel/SDK/gcc/bin/../lib/gcc/ppc-amigaos/8.4.0/../../../../ppc-amigaos/lib/:/Devel/SDK/gcc/bin/../lib/gcc/ppc-amigaos/8.4.0/../../../
COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS='-o' 'testgamecontroller' '-v' '-use-dynld' '-athread=native'
/Devel/SDK/gcc/bin/../lib/gcc/ppc-amigaos/8.4.0/../../../../ppc-amigaos/bin/ld --eh-frame-hdr --defsym __amigaos4__=1 -q -d -V -Qy /Devel/SDK/gcc/bin/../lib/gcc/ppc-amigaos/8.4.0/gthr-amigaos-native.o -dy -L/SDK/newlib/lib -L/GCC/lib/gcc/ppc-amigaos/8.4.0/newlib/lib -L/SDK/local/newlib/lib -L/SDK/local/common/lib -o testgamecontroller -use-dynld /SDK/newlib/lib/crtbegin.o -L/Devel/SDK/gcc/bin/../lib/gcc/ppc-amigaos/8.4.0 -L/Devel/SDK/gcc/bin/../lib/gcc -L/Devel/SDK/gcc/bin/../lib/gcc/ppc-amigaos/8.4.0/../../../../ppc-amigaos/lib -L/Devel/SDK/gcc/bin/../lib/gcc/ppc-amigaos/8.4.0/../../.. testgamecontroller.o -lSDL2 -lpthread -lgcc --start-group -lc --end-group -lgcc /SDK/newlib/lib/crtend.o
GNU ld (GNU Binutils) 2.23.2
Supported emulations:
amigaos
elf32ppc
testgamecontroller.o: In function `loop':
testgamecontroller.c:99: undefined reference to `SDL_GameControllerTypeForIndex'
testgamecontroller.o: In function `WatchGameController':
testgamecontroller.c:234: undefined reference to `SDL_JoystickGetDevicePlayerIndex'
make: *** [testgamecontroller] Error 1

Using this SDL2 release/files: https://github.com/AmigaPorts/SDL/releases/tag/v2.0.12-rc2-amigaos4

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@kas1e

searched/looked a couple of times for "old" duplicated SDL2 lib/so/files and nothing.
I deleted an SDL drawer in SDK:Local/common/include in case it used/looked there.

but with -USE-DYNLD I get this :
testgamecontroller.o: In function `loop':
testgamecontroller.c:99: undefined reference to `SDL_GameControllerTypeForIndex'
testgamecontroller.o: In function `WatchGameController':
testgamecontroller.c:234: undefined reference to `SDL_JoystickGetDevicePlayerIndex'

and using the same makefile, but without -USE-DYNLD compiles ok.

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@jabirulo

Quote:

version SDK:Local/newlib/lib/libSDL2.so file
VERSION: Sin información de versión para "SDK:Local/newlib/lib/libSDL2.so".

1) There is no libSDL2.so in the 2.0.12 archive. If you run the installer, it will create a link called libSDL2.so though. If yours libSDL2.so is a file, where it came from? If it's a link where does it point to?

2) The shared object contains $VER.

My conclusion is that you are using some old/wrong/corrupted .so version. Use filesize and md5sum to verify it against the archive and check also that you are using a correct archive.

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@Capehill
1)Yes, Install script:
makelink from=libSDL2.so to=libSDL2-2.0.so soft

Ok maybe then c:version doesn't "like" links. will try again with "real" ibSDL2-2.0.so and post md5sum et all.

EDIT:
Aaaand you were right didn't notice, but I had a libSDL2.so FILE, removed, create link and now compiles correctly

THXALAOT

#make -f Makefile.amigaos4
ppc-amigaos-gcc -gstabs -O2 -Wall -ISDK:Local/newlib/include/SDL2 -DHAVE_OPENGL -c -o testgamecontroller.o testgamecontroller.c
testgamecontroller.c: In function 'loop':
testgamecontroller.c:156:16: warning: unused variable 'high_frequency_rumble' [-Wunused-variable]
Uint16 high_frequency_rumble = SDL_GameControllerGetAxis(gamecontroller, SDL_CONTROLLER_AXIS_TRIGGERRIGHT) * 2;
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
testgamecontroller.c:155:16: warning: unused variable 'low_frequency_rumble' [-Wunused-variable]
Uint16 low_frequency_rumble = SDL_GameControllerGetAxis(gamecontroller, SDL_CONTROLLER_AXIS_TRIGGERLEFT) * 2;
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ppc-amigaos-gcc -o testgamecontroller testgamecontroller.o -use-dynld -lSDL2 -athread=native

#list sobjs:libSDL2#?
Directorio "sobjs:" a Jueves 18-Jun-20
libSDL2-2.0.so 4296799 ----rwed Lunes 20:31:48
libSDL2-2.0_debug.so 4380299 ----rwed Lunes 20:24:26
libSDL2.so vacío ----rwed Lunes 22:39:30
> libSDL2-2.0.so
3 ficheros - 8473K bytes - 16953 bloques usados

#md5sum SOBJS:libSDL2.so
7bceedae5b025633628467e984308a90 SOBJS:libSDL2.so
#md5sum SOBJS:libSDL2-2.0.so
7bceedae5b025633628467e984308a90 SOBJS:libSDL2-2.0.so

#version SOBJS:libSDL2-2.0.so file
libSDL2.so 0.12
#version SOBJS:libSDL2.so file
libSDL2.so 0.12

Edited by jabirulo on 2020/6/18 17:12:09
Edited by jabirulo on 2020/6/18 17:15:47
Edited by jabirulo on 2020/6/18 17:17:34
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
After multiple release candidates, 2.0.12 is released now: https://github.com/AmigaPorts/SDL/releases

Going to update the older OS4Depot version next...

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@Capehill

Thank you very much for your work once again today!

1989-> A500, A600, A3000, A4000, A1200, CD32, µA1, PegII, A1XE, CDTV, Amy/416D79, A1X5000, Vampire 500 V2+, Vampire 600 V2, Amy-ITX, Denise ITX <-2023
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Capehill
Is it possible to also made the clib2 version of SDL2 being in the release archives? It's sometimes quite helpful when one thing didn't work because of unexpected reasons, and you try it on clib2, to see if it is anyhow different.

AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@kas1e

IIRC it requires small changes to the code (file I/O stuff and something else) and of course nothing has been tested with clib2 so far.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Capehill
I just plan to build gl4es and all SDL libs over clib2, so can build big projects over clib2 as well: that always a very good test case once things behave bad/strange. So if you can make a clib2 build, I can test it pretty well. We already made clib2 builds of minigl too (they already on os4depot inside of minigl archive), so for real only SDL1/2 missed.

AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@kas1e

I would like to have 2.0.14 released. Problem is that nobody is testing the release candidate so there is no feedback. Well, one issue has been reported but it had nothing to do with 2.0.14 RC1 though.

But we can experiment with clib2 on the master branch. Have you tried to build SDL2 with -mcrt=clib2 and see what are the current issues?

Edited by Capehill on 2021/1/30 17:07:49
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Capehill
Is it now doesn't matter if i use Makefile.amigaos4 with SDL2 or just my usuall:

Quote:

./configure --build=x86_64 --host=ppc-amigaos --target=ppc-amigaos --disable-altivec

?

Anyway, i just grab latest sdl2 code, and tried it like this:

Quote:

./configure --build=x86_64 --host=ppc-amigaos --target=ppc-amigaos --disable-altivec CFLAGS="-mcrt=clib2"

And then:

/amiga/SDL2_30_01_2021/src/file/SDL_rwops.c:393:36error'FILE' {aka 'struct <anonymous>'has no member named '_flags'did you mean 'flags'?
     if ((
context->hidden.stdio.fp->_flags __SL64) == 0) {
                                    ^~~~~~

flags
/amiga/SDL2_30_01_2021/src/file/SDL_rwops.c:393:45error'__SL64' undeclared (first use in this function)
     if ((
context->hidden.stdio.fp->_flags __SL64) == 0) {

configuring that without -mcrt=clib2, then everything builds fine for newlib.

AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
because FILE* on clib2 is different than newlib one. And i'm planning to change it. So we can implement wide chars easily also on clib2. So forget clib2 SDL for now. When we are ready we'll do. I have some changes under the hood

i'm really tired...
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@kas1e

I worked around that by #ifdef _NEWLIB or similar but that was some years back.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Capehill

Oh sorry.
Completely forgot about it.

Full build of scummvm with all engines done with 2.0.14 without problems producing a running build. (Newlib)

Do you need something special to be tested?

People are dying.
Entire ecosystems are collapsing.
We are in the beginning of a mass extinction.
And all you can talk about is money and fairytales of eternal economic growth.
How dare you!
– Greta Thunberg
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@Raziel

Thanks for the report. Compositing renderer was changed after 2.0.12 to use vertex mode, due to scaling accuracy problems. This is one thing that should be tested.

I have tested Super Methane Bros and MilkyTracker.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Capehill

If I don't change anything in the render target, composting is the default that will be used, correct?

People are dying.
Entire ecosystems are collapsing.
We are in the beginning of a mass extinction.
And all you can talk about is money and fairytales of eternal economic growth.
How dare you!
– Greta Thunberg
Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 ... 43 44 45 (46) 47 48 49 ... 72 »