Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
129 user(s) are online (66 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 129

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 2 (3)
Re: OWB 2.19
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@TMTisFree

sorry even....
i dont use it much rather
but showing it off to frinds just to prove that amiga is update with diffent stuf like browser

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@retro

Quote:
noow my facebook is fucked up-..
I don't have a facebook account, but the very few pages of it you can access without one will look better with the default settings in the next version, in 2.19 the fonts are too large.

Quote:
any proces with filetransfar
No. Because of the additional work with the static libraries (to be able to use OWB on AmigaOS 4.0) and the recent changes in the font engine I didn't have any time for working on the download support yet, and I wont have soon either because I have to get the current version of OWB (Galekid) working on AmigaOS 4.x first now. I'll probably release a final AmigaOS 4.x version of OWB Doduo with some minor changes, but it wont have any new features.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@joerg

So this means that you have to begin to develop OWB again from scratch as Doduo after Blastoise ? :-/

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@samo79

Quote:
So this means that you have to begin to develop OWB again from scratch as Doduo after Blastoise ? :-/
No, in Doduo nearly everything changed compared to Blastoise, Galekid has only minor changes to Doduo in the OWB abstraction layer. But it's more than with SVN updates of the same version, which often requires adapting AmigaOS 4.x parts to OWB/WebKit changes as well.

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
Facebook works but they changed their startpage.
Somewhere on the top is something that say "continue to page" or something like that. Follow that and youll come to the normal login and facebook will look like before again. :D

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@joerg

Quote:
I have to get the current version of OWB (Galekid) working on AmigaOS 4.x first now

Thanks for the update.

Philippe 'Elwood' FERRUCCI
Sam460ex 1.10 Ghz
http://elwoodb.free.fr
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@Joerg

Galekid is the next version after Doduo ?..

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@nubechecorre

Quote:
Galekid is the next version after Doduo ?..
Yes, it's the current version now, and the one after that will be Galegon.

@Kicko

Quote:
Facebook works but they changed their startpage.
Somewhere on the top is something that say "continue to page" or something like that. Follow that and youll come to the normal login and facebook will look like before again. :D
No idea why they think the AmigaOS 4.x version of OWB would be running on a cell phone, or something else with a similar small display, but when using the AmigaOS 4.x OWB, I didn't check if it happens with other OWB versions as well, Facebook returns special cut down versions of the pages for such devices by default. For example the main page includes "Need an account? Sign up using your phone here.".

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@Kicko

..eehh on more question about Facebook and OWB.. Why chat on Facebook dont work ? I can see incoming mess..but cant send mess?? anyone know? Joerg :D

Amiga x5000 ı o2o ı 4GB RAM ı RadeonRX580 | SBlaster Audigy Fx - AmigaOS4.1 FInal Edition

A1200 sandwich

Warp - Croatian Amiga portal
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@joerg

sad to here about the filetransfar issue. but vell it is getting nicer and nicer all the time. keep up the good work..

fuck facebook anyway...
just that it worked now it just locking strange.

Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 2 (3)