Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
148 user(s) are online (83 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 148

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 (2) 3 »
Re: OWB 2.19
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@Joerg

In this version i have a strange bug, if it is, i can see here on amigans.net the sam falling down in the banner, only when i am in the forum and not when i am at the home page.. Why ??

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@nubechecorre

It looks like the main page does not load completely, if you look at the progress bar.

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@nubechecorre

Can see it on the main page here.
Hmm, not always though.

As Cobra says, the main page doesn't always finish loading.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Joerg

Feature request: is it possible to add favicon support ?

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@nubechecorre

Quote:
In this version i have a strange bug, if it is, i can see here on amigans.net the sam falling down in the banner, only when i am in the forum and not when i am at the home page.. Why ??
It's started only after the page is loaded completely, currently you have to wait a long time on the main page, until trying to load http://cruxppc.sunsite.dk/images/acube.png is aborted with a timeout.

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@samo79

Quote:
Feature request: is it possible to add favicon support ?
Yes, but it would only work on very few sites, only the ones using png, gif or jpeg images for it. OWB has no image decoder for the windows icon format most sites still use.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@joerg

Mmm did you mean .ico files I suppose ...
Maybe using ICO Datatype would be possible ?

Just found one (native) on OS4Depot

http://os4depot.net/index.php?functio ... =datatype/icon/ico_dt.lha

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@samo79

Sure, but OWB probably doesn't use datatypes.library

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@joerg

Parsing ICO files is not very hard. The images themselves are stored very similar to BMP format. In fact you could think of it as an archive format for BMP files.

If it helps, you can use source code from ico.datatype and/or ico2bmp (both are on OS4Depot).

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@salass00

I would say there are more important missing features in OWB yet than this

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@COBRA

True, but would be a nice addition

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@salass00

Quote:
Parsing ICO files is not very hard. The images themselves are stored very similar to BMP format.
BMP isn't supported by OWB either

Quote:
If it helps, you can use source code from ico.datatype and/or ico2bmp (both are on OS4Depot).
Thanks, but there are still a lot of more important features missing in OWB (up- and downloads, tabs, a GUI for the configuration instead of using tooltypes, complete cookie support incl. a GUI for managing them, ...).
If you want to help you could implement the missing ICO, BMP and XBM decoders for OWB, even without building OWB with them and testing them it should be no big problem implementing them based on the exsiting PNG, JPEG and GIF ones (http://www.sand-labs.org/svn/trunk/BA ... retizations/ImageDecoder/).

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@joerg

Quote:

BMP isn't supported by OWB either

IMO BMP is one of the easiest formats to support since it's just the header followed by the image data, which is usually uncompressed. While it does support some kind of RLE compression I've yet to see a file or program that uses it.

Quote:

Thanks, but there are still a lot of more important features missing in OWB (up- and downloads, tabs, a GUI for the configuration instead of using tooltypes, complete cookie support incl. a GUI for managing them, ...).
If you want to help you could implement the missing ICO, BMP and XBM decoders for OWB, even without building OWB with them and testing them it should be no big problem implementing them based on the exsiting PNG, JPEG and GIF ones (http://www.sand-labs.org/svn/trunk/BA ... retizations/ImageDecoder/).

I have downloaded the source codes for the image decoders and will look at them later when I have the time.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@joerg

BMP was supported in Blastoise, see here.

Bye,
TMTisFre

"Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence." (Napol?on Bonaparte)
"I would love to change the world, but they won?t give me the source code." (Unknown)
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@TMTisFree

Quote:
BMP was supported in Blastoise, see here.
Maybe using the Blastoise BMP ImageDecoder works in Doduo and Galekid as well, both don't have BMP support, but before trying it I have to port Galekid to AmigaOS 4.x now ...

Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
@salass00

also libnsbmp

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@joerg

Yes, I see that all Galekid tickets had been resolved, good luck and work ;)

Bye,
TMTisFree

"Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence." (Napol?on Bonaparte)
"I would love to change the world, but they won?t give me the source code." (Unknown)
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@joerg

noow my facebook is fucked up-..

before i could type my status but culdent chat with pepole. or to be more pracis. not press enter !!!...

any proces with filetransfar

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@retro

Quote:
noow my facebook is fucked up-..

The filters missed that one!!!!!

Peter Swallow

Eyetech A1XE-G3 800Mhz OS4.1
Towered A1200 OS3.9
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@Swoop

I agree. That 'faceb00k' word should be banned off forii...

Bye,
TMTisFree

Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 (2) 3 »