Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
113 user(s) are online (71 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 113

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 2 3 (4) 5 6 7 »
Re: Amistore launch day today. Any signs?
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@amigakit

Oki. From 7 it has never worked like this for me. The balance has never been update, even after 10 minutes. And I get stuck waiting for my balance to be updated.

So I had to follow what I wrote.

Am I the only one ? How does it work for anyone else ? Davebraco told me he had to do the same when he bought the zTools.

--
AmigaONE X1000 and Radeon RX 560
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@K-L

Yes I am very sorry, I found the bug and I have fixed it (turned out to be a small error in the code).

I will release v.623 immediately with the fix through AMIStore's Live Update. Thanks for the feedback.

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@amigakit

No problem. Beta versions need live testings and reports. Good work !

--
AmigaONE X1000 and Radeon RX 560
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
finally got around to installing AmiStore on my X1000 just now and all great so far!

few questions:

1- how do you change the currency?

2- I already own registered versions of most of the programs/games currently available so is there any way to enter my already registered products in the AmiStore so I can be informed of any future updates/etc.

mancave-ramblings

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@328gts
"1- how do you change the currency?"

Just click on the currency symbol to switch between GBP / EUR / USD

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@zzd10h

Quote:
Just click on the currency symbol to switch between GBP / EUR / USD

Nothing happens here no matter how much I click it.

Rock lobster bit me - so I'm here forever
X1000 + AmigaOS 4.1 FE
"Anyone can build a fast CPU. The trick is to build a fast system." - Seymour Cray
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@TSK

Hi. You have to click it inside the product information window. Not in the balance information.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@amigakitQuote:
Hi. You have to click it inside the product information window. Not in the balance information.

ah ok thanks. btw, any chance we can see CDN currency

also what about my 2nd question?

mancave-ramblings

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
I wasn't expecting 68k programs at AmiStore and accidently bought the 68k version of PPaint. I went back and got the OS4 version so I'm considering the 68k purchase a donation I probably owe to Andy for his good work. However, it seems strange that I paid $25 for the 68k version and only $17 for the OS4 version. I would have expected the reverse pricing since porting PPaint to OS4 must have been additional work on top of fixing the 68k version.

Amiga X1000 with 2GB memory & OS 4.1FE + Radeon HD 5450

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@xenic

[quoute]
I wasn't expecting 68k programs at AmiStore and accidently bought the 68k version of PPaint. I went back and got the OS4 version so I'm considering the 68k purchase a donation I probably owe to Andy for his good work. However, it seems strange that I paid $25 for the 68k version and only $17 for the OS4 version. I would have expected the reverse pricing since porting PPaint to OS4 must have been additional work on top of fixing the 68k version.
[/quote]

That's odd they are priced identically at £15.00 here. Perhaps there is discount for buying boith versions? I don't know, though. PPaint is an A-EON product and I'm just a "contracted developer" in this case, pricing is not part of my remit.

AS to OS4 being additional work, no it didn't work like that.

I ported to OS4 (and in a sense to gcc compiler) then back ported to 68k (and the older gcc) then fixed the mess that made of the OS4 port, which got you to 7.2, Then I added the new features ro both versions disbaling certain aspects that didn't work on 68k where necessary (main one was promotion to true colour screen mode).

So in areal sense the 68k version was more work than the OS4 version.

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@amigakit

Quote:

Thanks. Now I found it.

Rock lobster bit me - so I'm here forever
X1000 + AmigaOS 4.1 FE
"Anyone can build a fast CPU. The trick is to build a fast system." - Seymour Cray
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@broadblues
Thanks for the info. I would have preferred the extra money went to you but I think the sale is final since I have already D/L the 68k version.

I can't find any mention of "true colour" in any of the OS4 Ppaint files and the PPaint screenmode requester only shows Radeon CLUT8 and P96 FAKENATIVE modes. Am I missing something here??

EDIT: I did some PPaint testing and the OS4 version works well. However, unlike my v7.1 PPaint the new 68k version I purchased doesn't work right on OS4. In most screenmodes the gadgets and paint area are just scrambled colors. The pointer also draws in the paint area without pressing the left mouse button. I did find one screenmode and number of colors that produced a normal looking draw area but I can't draw anything and the gadgets in toolbar are scrambled. No big deal since I'm using the OS4 version but I just thought I'd let you know.

Edited by xenic on 2014/11/14 19:52:39
Edited by xenic on 2014/11/14 19:53:23
Amiga X1000 with 2GB memory & OS 4.1FE + Radeon HD 5450

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@xenic

Quote:

I can't find any mention of "true colour" in any of the OS4 Ppaint files and the PPaint screenmode requester only shows Radeon CLUT8 and P96 FAKENATIVE modes. Am I missing something here??

There is a new option, on by default that promotes the chosen screen mode to a 24 (or 16) bit mode of the same dimensions, the image is still 8bit but the screen is 24 bit.

THis enables 3 things

Gadget colours are independent of image.

Thumbnails in the animation timelne window always show true colour whatever the palette of the currently displayed frame.

Screen dragging works even if you have planar on RTG swtched off.

Quote:

EDIT: I did some PPaint testing and the OS4 version works well. However, unlike my v7.1 PPaint the new 68k version I purchased doesn't work right on OS4. In most screenmodes the gadgets and paint area are just scrambled colors. The pointer also draws in the paint area without pressing the left mouse button. I did find one screenmode and number of colors that produced a normal looking draw area but I can't draw anything and the gadgets in toolbar are scrambled. No big deal since I'm using the OS4 version but I just thought I'd let you know.

You almost certainly have ADDCHIPMEM in your SETPATCH line in user startup, this cons the personal_agnus_blit.library into think there is a real blitter, hence the corrupt display.

To fix that you would disable Amig Blitter in the Settings->Graphice enu and save your preferences, then restart. (or use the OS$ native version).
The draw without the mouse down thing is a graphics.library bug fixed in FE.

It affects the Amiga OS4 version too, but only show when you switch off the true screen promotion.

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@amigakit.com
i am in despair here.

I did buy RADEON-HD dirver v0.57 before & am trying to upgrade
I did send
- initially a message for help (RADEON HD driver) at AEON as soon as the site was open
- then posted about it in this formum
- then 2 PM to you with my username

I have now 2 RADEON drivers in my shopping bag. i probably don't need the free (?) V1.2 update , since if i understand thing right the V2.4 is working also on my SAM460ex with a 6450 Radeon graphics card

I can't delete the V1.2 though & get the corrrect update price 12 £

Please give this some of your time, others are waiting for my payment too

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@JosDuchIt

Quote:

I did buy RADEON-HD dirver v0.57 before & am trying to upgrade

I have now 2 RADEON drivers in my shopping bag. i probably don't need the free (?) V1.2 update , since if i understand thing right the V2.4 is working also on my SAM460ex with a 6450 Radeon graphics card

I don't see what is wrong there?

You have paid for 0.57, got 1.0 (as this is the only driver you can download from AMIStore, in the meantime it's even 1.2 on the store) for free

You have to pay for 2.4...as has been said and told in different fora for a number of times now

Or maybe i don't understand what you are looking or?

People are dying.
Entire ecosystems are collapsing.
We are in the beginning of a mass extinction.
And all you can talk about is money and fairytales of eternal economic growth.
How dare you!
– Greta Thunberg
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@JosDuchIt

To delete an item from the shopping bag just click the X icon to the left of the product name

You have not entered any account details or even an email address: https://secure.a-eon.biz/account

Edited by amigakit on 2014/11/15 12:10:36
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@amikit

thanks for enabling my account to download HD driver V.1.2.

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@ amigakit thanks for the Radeon HD driver update

A1XEG4 PPC 7457 1.3GHz
A-Eon X5000
CDTV!!
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@Raziel

I did not want to pay for an update to 1.0 which was offerede intitially as i had paid for 0.57
There is no problem for me paying an update price to 2.4 (12 £)
but as i had first entered the Version 1 in the shopping bag, & once iwas convinced 2.4 would work on my SAM 2.4 too
i was confronted with a list where i would have to pay 28 £ for version 1 and 12 £ for the upgrade to 2.4

I was able now to delete (using the nearly invisible X button) the version 1
I was glad to see the price for the upgrade to 2.4 stayes 12 £

I still cannot pay though, as Netsurf is fired up and the paypal page it should load is stays empty.

I have been trying to modify the urlopen settings with no success
http://forum.hyperion-entertainment.biz/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2692

Last problem : changint from £ to Euro: i see only one £ sign on the AmiStore shopping bag page, & clicking upon it
does not change anything

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@amigakit
thanks for the X hint.
As to my account: i have an A-Eon account, they did send me confirmation mails when i bought the 0.57 RADEON HD driver, with my account info.

Using them i was able to use the site & set up a shopping bag allready a week ago. Just correct price & possible overlap in what i needed was an issue.

See also previous mail ( remaining £ & Netsurf-urlopen problem)

Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 2 3 (4) 5 6 7 »