Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
97 user(s) are online (54 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 97

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Amiga IRC reunion night. What happened...
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
Many thanks to all those who participated in the reunion night event.

The #amigans channel was extremely busy, with over 50 users on the channel at one point.

It was nice to see so many former and current Amiga users on there, nice to catch up, amongst the highlights were discussions about favourtite Amiga models from the humble A500, A2000, A1200, A3000T etc, moving onto X5000 (Someone was showing off with theirs on there) as well as some people with X1000 and SAM's.

Plenty of talk about OS4.x vs Classic, Amiwest news/rumours, favourite Amiga games, "War never been so much fun!" and my personal Favourite Freespace

The new USB 3 device from individual computers was discussed at length.

Finally of notable people, Jahc (author of Wookiechat) made a brief comeback and some gentleman by the Name of Joe Torre dropped in and chatted about past amiga projects including the BoXer and other stuff, his days working on Amiga stuff for Gateway etc.

All in all, it was a huge success and we shall be repeating it again in 6 months time

once again my thanks to all those who took part, there are far too many to mention, but none the less cheers for turning up. It was nice to catch up with people we haven't seen sight of for many, many years

Looking forward to the next reunion!

Cheers

Mikey C

Mikey C

No cause is lost if there is but one fool left to fight for it.
Go to top
Re: Amiga IRC reunion night. What happened...
Site Builder
Site Builder

See User information
It was nice to be there. It was a nice reading and talking all about Amiga stuff. Thanks Mike for organising it.

Follow me on
Ko-fi, Twitter, YouTube, Twitch
Go to top

Register To Post