Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
99 user(s) are online (65 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 98

Primax, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Wet v6.3: AM and PM are reversed
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
chris,

this is an odd one, but for some reason wet 6.3 under AOS4.1u5 swaps AM and PM in the times provided by my local reporting station. in my case this is the KOXC site.

for example it reports that the sun rises at 3:21PM and sets at 6AM. this means that the night icons show during the day and the day icons show during the night.

has anyone else seen this?

-- eliyahu

"Physical reality is consistent with universal laws. When the laws do not operate, there is no reality. All of this is unreal."
Go to top
Re: Wet v6.3: AM and PM are reversed
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
No problem here (since in Europe we use a 24h scale).

--
AmigaONE X1000 and Radeon RX 560
Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
The sunrise/sunset times are calculated by Wet using the location of the weather station, and your current timezone. I can envisage a potential problem if the weather station is in a different hemisphere to yourself, although it is more likely your timezone isn't set correctly in Locale prefs.

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@Chris

Quote:
The sunrise/sunset times are calculated by Wet using the location of the weather station, and your current timezone. I can envisage a potential problem if the weather station is in a different hemisphere to yourself, although it is more likely your timezone isn't set correctly in Locale prefs.

hmmm. weather station is a couple of miles from me (KOXC); time zone is correctly set in the locale prefs tool. any other possibilities?

-- eliyahu

"Physical reality is consistent with universal laws. When the laws do not operate, there is no reality. All of this is unreal."
Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
If you select other sites near you (or not near you) do you get the same problem?

I tried KOXC here and I get times which look reasonable.

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
Quote:
eliyahu wrote:

hmmm. weather station is a couple of miles from me (KOXC); time zone is correctly set in the locale prefs tool. any other possibilities?
Are you sure your system time is set correctly and not 12 hours to one side?

Best regards,

Niels

Go to top

Register To Post