Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
122 user(s) are online (57 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 121

flash, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Icon Information "Previews"?!
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
How long has this been here? And what does it do? (I did try toggling it, before anybody suggests that!)

Resized Image

Go to top
Re: Icon Information "Previews"?!
Supreme Council
Supreme Council

See User information
It's just one part of some upcoming features of Workbench. We wondered how long it would be before anyone noticed. Send a SAE to "iWin, freepost 101" to claim your prize :)

Simon

Comments made in any post are personal opinion, and are in no-way representative of any commercial entity unless specifically stated as such.
----
http://codebench.co.uk
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
I saw that some time ago. Nothing happened when clicking the button and I guessed it's something coming in future and didn't bother more and forgot it.

Rock lobster bit me - so I'm here forever
X1000 + AmigaOS 4.1 FE
"Anyone can build a fast CPU. The trick is to build a fast system." - Seymour Cray
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
The Show and View -gadgets also do nothing. That functionality was only in the WB window menu before, so I suppose the gadgets are only drawn and nothing is changed in .info file at this point?

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
Quote:

The Show and View -gadgets also do nothing. That functionality was only in the WB window menu before, so I suppose the gadgets are only drawn and nothing is changed in .info file at this point?

Work fine here as before. Very useful for changing view mode of def_drawer.info icon.

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@all

This is what it does:

Resized Image
(full-size version)

Unfortunately, there is no way to change visualization mode on the fly (i.e. the icon setting seems to be the only way to enable/disable the previews). In fact, I discovered this thread precisely while searching for more information (and, yes, to see for how long we had had such feature)...
A Window -> View by -> Preview menu entry (plus shortcut) is urgently needed

Edited by saimo on 2011/10/25 22:07:29
Go to top

Register To Post