Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
119 user(s) are online (73 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 119

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

AmiPDF Font problem
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Hi All,

I've got a PDF file I need for a project on my A1, however the last page is in a font called 'MSPGothic' I found this is supplied with vista, so out came the memory stick that works with my A1 and I copied over a 9Meg file called 'msgothic.ttc'

Typemanager recognised this straight away, and installed 3 different fonts, however I still can't get AmiPDF to display my PDF file. I've tried several settings in the settings/font map and settings/font dir pages but no luck. anyone got any ideas?

Regards
Darren

Go to top
Re: AmiPDF Font problem
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@Daz

I believe there's a config file defining font types with AmiPDF. (Typing @ work right now, using internet exploder 8 of all things... will check it out when I get home)

Resized Image
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@Daz

Try in AmiPDF settings 'Font _map' tab and/or 'Font directories' tab to add such new font.

Hope it helps

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@Daz

Looks like someone beat me to the punch. Anyway, not sure which OS you're using, but the 68k/3.X version has the font prefs under global settings, the rest is as the prev. post stated. I'll have to remember this myself, having PDFs that complain about missing fonts...

Resized Image
Go to top

Register To Post