Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
140 user(s) are online (84 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 140

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 (2)
Re: A-FTP_Server refuses to start
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
You could also give ZitaFTP server a try. Its getting more and more complete.. and its secure..

You can get ZitaFTP server with a 20% Discount only in the month of may with promocode: madskateman20

Check here for the latest updates https://keasigmadelta.com/blog/zitaftp ... er-v1-20-server-settings/

AmigaOne X5000 -> 2GHz / 16GB RAM / Radeon RX 550 / ATI X1950 / M-Audio 5.1 -> AmigaOS 4.1 FE / Linux / MorphOS
Amiga 1200 -> Recapped / 68ec020 ACA 1221ec / CF HDD / RetroNET connected to the NET
Vampire V4SE TrioBoot
RPI4 AmiKit XE
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@Skateman
> You could also give ZitaFTP server a try. Its getting more and more complete.. and its secure..

Thanks for the tip, but my use for a FTP server is far too occasional (transfer of a few files from a classic Amiga a couple of times per year) to justify an investment to a commercial product. A-FTP_Server is more than enough for my needs .

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@All

If you start A-FTP_server, does it create these arexx ports:

AFTPSERVER and AFTPGUI ?

You can check them with Ranger (Exec/Ports). In my system they do not appear...

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@Gregor
Quote:
If you start A-FTP_server, does it create these arexx ports:
AFTPSERVER and AFTPGUI ?

Yes, both ports are created on my system.

AmigaOne X1000, uA1
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@all
Problem solved! Paul compiled a new version (1.95) which fixes the issue. It is already in OS4Depot.

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@Gregor
Quote:
Problem solved! Paul compiled a new version (1.95) which fixes the issue. It is already in OS4Depot.

Just tried version 1.95. Unpon starting I get a console window that opens up titled: "A-FTP_Server Output that says:
"1 *.* FAULT;"
"+++ Command returned 10"

It does seem to start Ok though.
I am using both AmiDoc and X-Dock. Haven't investigaed to see if that the problem. For now I'm rolling back to version 1.9.

I noticed the version number went from 1.9 to 1.95, which is a bit strange.
Accroding to Amiga version convention the version should have gone from 1.9 to 1.10. Not a big deal but has potential for confusion depending on what numbering is used for the next version.

AmigaOne X1000, uA1
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@ktadd

I noticed the same if I run first AmiDock. Normally I use only X-Dock, so I did not see the error while testing the 1.95. I will report this to Paul.

Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 (2)