Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
92 user(s) are online (52 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 92

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

sshterm
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Do any of you use sshterm? It's a very useful tool, but it seems to use a lot of CPU on my machine. A couple of windows with 'make -j32', 'find' or something else that dumps a lot of text and my system will become very unresponsive, jerky mouse and so on. I use an X5000 with the latest update (untouched, still on the new kernel).

Go to top
Re: sshterm
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@sTix
I use it (but not heavy enough), and it was fine. It even can very fast all the ASCII animation in realtime, so strange that you have that issue.

But first, bet kernel which we know have issues and which will soon be updated by the hotfix. Try to rollback to update1 one for a fast test.

Join us to improve dopus5!
AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Re: sshterm
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@kas1e

Good to know that it shouldn't be like that. Maybe it's related to the kernel problem, it can affect networking if I understand correctly?

I don't think I'll try a rollback, I'll probably just mess things up. I've wrecked that machine too many times the last weeks. I don't even trust my own ability to copy and rename files anymore.

Go to top

Register To Post