Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
96 user(s) are online (46 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 96

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

AmigaKit/A-Eon and Brexit!
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
A request to AmigaKit and A-Eon... Could you please explain us, as clearly as possible, how the Brexit exactly effects on purhases made from countries inside EU, and especially on different hardware products from A-Eon (Cyrus+, A1222, AmigaMouse etc...)?

If I have understood right, the origin of the product has now effect on how it is treated in customs of EU countries.

A couple of specific questions:

1) How should the AmigaKit www-page be opened so that it would show the prices correctly in EURs? If I open first https://amigakit.amiga.store/?currency=EUR, and then choose any product, the price is '0', until I choose again 'EUR' from the top of the page. If I then select another product, the price is again '0'. How can I keep the page using 'EUR' constantly?

2) So far some A-Eon dealers, like Alinea in Germany, has been forbidden to sell Cyrus+/X5000 outside their own country. Now, when AmigaKit is outside EU (and thus more expansive place for many EU citizens) and Alinea inside it, has this unnecessary limitation finally been removed? If not, WHY?

Important note to all: this question is addressed to AmigaKit/A-Eon, not to anyone else. So please do not fill this thread with the usual fruitless specutations etc... Thank you .

Go to top
Re: AmigaKit/A-Eon and Brexit!
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Hi

Se changed the website to detect what region your IP is from and then switch to the appropriate currency. Please try again and let us know if it is working for Finland.

We will be opening a EU office soon.

amigakit.com - the Amiga store
Links: www.amigakit.com | New Products | Enhancer Software
Go to top
Re: AmigaKit/A-Eon and Brexit!
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@amigakit

>Se changed the website to detect what region your IP is from and then switch to the appropriate currency. Please try again and
>let us know if it is working for Finland.

I did not find any option for that... Do you have to be logged in to use that detect feature?

>We will be opening a EU office soon.

That's good news! Do you already know in what country that office will be located, and whether the VAT of that place is applied for purchases (or the VAT of each customer's home country)?

Go to top

Register To Post