Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
96 user(s) are online (57 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 96

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

vasmm68k project: How to find the line in the code.
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information

Getting a error from vlink, at code+0xe2c, how can i find what line 0xe2c is on?

vlink -L NDK31:INCLUDES/LINKER_LIBS -l amiga -bamigahunk -s Startup/PhotonsMiniWrapper.o CPU_Blit_Assist.o GFX/blitter.o GFX/cpublit.o GFX/comboblit.o GFX/tilemap.o GFX/font.o GFX/object.o Support/performance.o Support/titletext.o Data/copperlists.o Data/tiles.o Data/bobs.o Data/background.o -o CPU_Blit_Assist
Warning 58: Relative references between code section "main" and data section "data" (CPU_Blit_Assist.o) force a combination of the two.
Warning 22: Attributes of section main were changed from r-x- in performance.o to rwx- in CPU_Blit_Assist.o.
Error 32: Target amigahunk: Unsupported relocation type R_ABS (offset=0, size=16, mask=ffffffffffffffff) at code+0xe2c.
vlink failed returncode 20
make: *** [CPU_Blit_Assist] Error 20
7.Work:pro_2017/CPU-Blit-Assist>

Code section is only 2966 bytes, short is +/-32767, so branches should be with in scope.
Data is 638 bytes
0xE2C is 3628 that is larger then code section, so I guess it has something to do with warning 58

I outputted a list using -l on vasmm68k it says something like F{hex value}:{decimal number}, what are this numbers?

(NutsAboutAmiga)

Basilisk II for AmigaOS4
AmigaInputAnywhere
Excalibur
and other tools and apps.
Go to top
Re: vasmm68k project: How to find the line in the code.
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
You should post this at EAB where the Vasm developer could answer.

Go to top

Register To Post