Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
125 user(s) are online (72 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 125

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 ... 9 10 11 (12) 13 14 15 »
Re: Odyssey's MediaPlayer thread
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@kas1e

That mute/unmote in player (line ~908):
\Source\WebCore\page\ContextMenuController.cpp
//ContextMenuItem MediaMute(ActionType, ContextMenuItemTagMediaMute,
ContextMenuItem MediaMute(CheckableActionType, ContextMenuItemTagMediaMute,

Instead of "ActionType" it should be "CheckableActionType".
So it shows up in contextmenu like "Loop" option.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Jabirulo
Sure that didn't miss/mess something ? To made anything be changed in the RMB MUI's menu of player , there should be changes (also, or only, dunno) done inside of mediaplayer's mui code, in the mediacontrolsgroupclass.cpp.

Join us to improve dopus5!
AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@kas1e

nop, 'cos I think it was just a typo (copy&paste).
As the rest of the code is already there, when user chooses MUTE in contextmenu it works without any other change.

Source\WebCore\page\ContextMenuController.cpp (line ~1593)
case ContextMenuItemTagMediaMute:
shouldEnable = m_hitTestResult.mediaHasAudio();
shouldCheck = shouldEnable && m_hitTestResult.mediaMuted();
break;

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Jabirulo
For me it didn't. Replaced Instead of "ActionType" on "CheckableActionType", recompile, and still when i press RMB over the video i have the same "mute" entry, which never have any mark like "loop", and never happend to be mute/unmute.

AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@kas1e

But the MUTE contextmenu entry is changed to a "chooser" enable/disbale like LOOP option.
Coose MUTE it with RMB (just RMB, dont click then LMB) and it mutes audio, next time you show/pop contextmenu it should have a circle/tick like LOOP menu option.

It doesn't change to UNMUTE string.

Contextmenu's LOOP/MUTE/.. options are enabled/disabled with RMB over the option and release RMB.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Jabirulo

I don't think we need the same marker of the loop, what we need would be a normal switch between the mute/unmute options
Like the switch of the Play/Pause items for example

Also noted now that in catalog we have only a "Switch to Fullscreen" option but not a reverted one such a "Switch to window" one that eventually we should have aswell

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@samo79

But code for MUTE is like that, like LOOP option, IMO it just that copy&paste of the MUTE entry in contextmenu was a typo.

The code is not like PLAY/PAUSE entry is like LOOP.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Jabirulo
Quote:

But the MUTE contextmenu entry is changed to a "chooser" enable/disbale like LOOP option.
Coose MUTE it with RMB (just RMB, dont click then LMB) and it mutes audio, next time you show/pop contextmenu it should have a circle/tick like LOOP menu option.

Still no. It didn't changes for me at all with the change you quote above. I go to http://www.html5videoplayer.net/html5video/mp4-h-264-video-test/ , press RMB , have "mute" without mark like "loop" or "control" have. Then choice mute, it mute as before, press RMB, and see the same "mute" as before which i can press again to unmute. But nothing like "red mark around" like for "loop" and "control".

Are you 100% sure that it was only one file with only one change to make it works ? Because i tried few times, be sure that it recompiled, sure that i test new binary, etc ,etc : no effect.

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
Have to recheck, but I'm almost sure I didn't change anything else (apart other futile changes I did before, but reverted).

http://jabirulo.byethost13.com/temp/odyssey/Clipboard33.jpg

see pic attached MUDO (aka MUTE) has a circle/tick and as you can see on video canvas (behind) audiospeaker shows muted too.

And try with: https://peach.blender.org/trailer-page

As the link you posted shows MUTE disabled, maybve they "forced" to deon't mute audio in this page/video.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
Yeah, on your screenshot it works as i expect it to works, but it didn't for me. So probabaly you change something else and not only line 908 of ContextMenuController.cpp

AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@kas1e

Will recompile again my odyssey and see what happens.

But only change from ActionType -> CheckableActionType should be enough for the contextmenu entry/element to change its "behaviour"/layout/look.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@jabirulo

Ya you right

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
removed post. (sorry for hassle)

Edited by kas1e on 2020/4/19 6:39:59
Edited by jabirulo on 2020/4/19 9:12:21
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@jabirulo

Don't take the answer as offence (you know me, so you know that its all for reasson): Plz didn't upload any binarys in public with your tests, i asked from begining about, it create mess, and will be "i test jabirulo version it works/didn't, i test kas1e version it didn't/works". I edit your previous post if you doesn't mind. You start adding stuff we dind't testing carefull (like your change for scripts with floattext, which still have issues) so plz, NO BINARIES :) It a bit killing motivation, as I asked from begining when making all this public in big-fat readme : if one want to add something, but it wasn't added to main repo by any of reassons, bad luck, but no other forks plz to avoid mess !

We surely don't want to deal later with wrong bug reports. And i surely don't want to deal with other forks. Just send stuff in mails, or in pull-requests or whatever. Just like i asked in the readme when making repo and stuff.

Do whatever you want of course with code and stuff, but plz _NO TEST BINARIES IN PUBLIC_

Anyway, i tested your binary, and yes, "Mute" ok with your version. But plz, send me proper changes (or better pull-request it via github).

Quote:

As the link you posted shows MUTE disabled, maybve they "forced" to deon't mute audio in this page/video.

Your test bin works ok also and on video where it disabled by default, all fine there.

But be 100% sure that you got latest version from github, do only one that single change you talk about and recompile everything, _without anything else or any other change_. Because binary you send there DO HAVE other changes. Its not plain recompile of github's version. For example your floattext change for scripts are there meaning its not plain recompile with only one change.

Create new directory, grab latest github version, do only one your single change, recompile and see if it works.

In any case PLZ NO "your" binaries anywhere in public! Pretty plz ! It will make a lot of problems no one want. Even now, when someone was fast enough to download your binari, we will have "ops, i have javier's version, sorry" and that damn bad.

Thanks for understading :) Imho we better continue in mail about that "mute" crap ?

Edited by kas1e on 2020/4/19 6:52:46
Edited by kas1e on 2020/4/19 6:54:42
Edited by kas1e on 2020/4/19 6:54:56
Edited by kas1e on 2020/4/19 6:56:05
Edited by kas1e on 2020/4/19 6:59:51
Edited by kas1e on 2020/4/19 7:01:27
Edited by kas1e on 2020/4/19 7:21:06
Edited by kas1e on 2020/4/19 7:27:14
Edited by kas1e on 2020/4/19 7:31:11
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
I agree with Kas1e : only one binay only and credits (and donations) for all those that work on Odyssey :)

--
AmigaONE X1000 and Radeon RX 560
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@kas1e

Ok, sorry about upload. Removed from my site too.
Undestood no uploads at all.

Will download again full sources from odyssey github, do that simple change and recompile and see what I get on MUTE contextmenu.

EDIT1: (re)downloaded github and recompiling from scratch!!! Will take 2-4 hours :-/, using and old dualcore laptop.

Edited by jabirulo on 2020/4/19 9:45:59
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@jabirulo and kas1e

Guys, please use the power of git. Instead of new directories, create a new git branch for each fix or feature.

IMHO the best way to contribute:

1) fork kas1e's repo on Github
2) clone your fork once per dev env
3) pull changes from kas1e (upstream) to keep your repo uptodate
4) send pull requests back to kas1e

So instead of creating a new dir, after cloning, do something like:

git checkout master # move to master branch if not there already
git checkout -b your-new-branch # new branch based on the latest master

When you move between the branches, you generally need to rebuild only the changed source code, not everything.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@jabirulo

Took the time to download it yesterday night before you removed the link and yes the switch item is now showed correctly, just when you click it still did not changes the "mute" to "unmute" text in menu and viceversa

@kas1e

A very little typo found in one strings, related to the format:

_Loopfilter Mode (H264):

Should be:

_Loopfilter Mode (H.264):

Must be "H.264" with the point, not just "H264"

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@samo79
Choose MUTE it with RMB (just RMB, don't click then LMB) and release RMB when you are over MUTE option.
Next time you show/pop contextmenu it should have a circle/tick like LOOP menu option.

That's how such enable/disable options works.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@jabirulo

Mmm i think to not exactly understand what you mean :)
I have no problem to activate/disactivate that "circle" item in menu
Also the audio graphical image will be correctly activated/disactivated even in the control bar below

But activated or not, the text in that audio option doesn't seems to swtich from mute to unmute (still always set as Mute whetever the circle gadget will be activated or not)

However in owb.cd still a text for both:

MSG_LOCALIZED_MUTE
Mute
;
MSG_LOCALIZED_UNMUTE
Unmute

Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 ... 9 10 11 (12) 13 14 15 »