Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
89 user(s) are online (48 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 88

joerg, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Very nice but... [SOLVED]
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
The snowflakes on the page title bar are all very nice but...

... their appearance is at the expense of the far more useful feature of keeping the title bar and more importantly menu options visible when you scroll down the page.

I am sure someone is capable of having the site keep the functionality AND having the snowflakes.

Edited by BillE on 2020/12/26 10:57:11
Go to top
Re: Very nice but...
Supreme Council
Supreme Council

See User information
It's nice that someone has noticed the scrolling feature (and misses it!) that I added a while back :)

I wasn't able to quickly combine both the flakes and the scrolling feature with the time I had (and have).

At worst you'll have to live without the scrolling feature for a few weeks until the season is over.

Vacca foeda. Sum, ergo edo

Mr Bobo Cornwater
Go to top
Supreme Council
Supreme Council

See User information
Works perfectly fine here in Chrome.

Simon

Comments made in any post are personal opinion, and are in no-way representative of any commercial entity unless specifically stated as such.
----
http://codebench.co.uk
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information

works here too in Safari

Edited by Amigo1 on 2019/12/18 5:25:02
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Works fine with Chrome movilphone and with OWB 1.26

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@orgin

Quote:
It's nice that someone has noticed the scrolling feature (and misses it!) that I added a while back :)

Quote:
At worst you'll have to live without the scrolling feature for a few weeks until the season is over.

Bah Humbug !

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@rest

I am talking obout Odyssey of course, who really cares if the site works or does not work on non-Amiga browsers!

However, I just tried both Chrome and Silk on my Amazon device and the title and menu do not work properly there either - have some wires been crossed. What I meant is that without the snowflakes the menu and title bar always stay at the top of the display, whereas with the flakes they scroll out of view so you have to scroll back to the top to click the Home button.

Having the menu options is always available is lost with the Xmas theme. It will be a css display thing.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
It's also not working with Opera on Windows.
It does work with Samsung Internet though, but only if i don't zoom in the site.

People are dying.
Entire ecosystems are collapsing.
We are in the beginning of a mass extinction.
And all you can talk about is money and fairytales of eternal economic growth.
How dare you!
– Greta Thunberg
Go to top
Supreme Council
Supreme Council

See User information
@BillE

"What I meant is that without the snowflakes the menu and title bar always stay at the top of the display, whereas with the flakes they scroll out of view so you have to scroll back to the top to click the Home button."

Yes that's how it's intended to work. They are mutually exclusive at the moment. (Incidently it was exactly like that last christmas season as well, but no one noticed/mentioned it ;)

Vacca foeda. Sum, ergo edo

Mr Bobo Cornwater
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@orgin

Quote:
Yes that's how it's intended to work. They are mutually exclusive at the moment. (Incidently it was exactly like that last christmas season as well, but no one noticed/mentioned it ;)

I noticed it - and maybe should have mentioned it. I thought though it would get fixed before this year ! Hopefully by next year it will work properly.

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@orgin

Yippeeeee. The title bar is back to normal.

No more scrolling when I want to go home or use the menu and I am near the bottom of the page.

Hopefully by next year the snowflakes title bar will work like this too.

Bill.

Go to top
Re: Very nice but... [SOLVED]
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@Origin

Nice to see.

Both Snowflakes and the static menu

Thanks for fixing.

Edited by BillE on 2020/12/26 10:57:42
Go to top