Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
53 user(s) are online (29 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 53

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Compiling EGL GLES Wrap examples
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Hi

I'm getting the following errors while compiling GLES Demo sources(trianglecolour f.e):
/SDK/local/newlib/lib/libegl_wrap.so: undefined reference to `operator new[](unsigned int)'
/SDK/local/newlib/lib/libegl_wrap.so: undefined reference to `operator delete[](void*)'
/SDK/local/newlib/lib/libegl_wrap.so: undefined reference to `operator delete(void*)'
/SDK/local/newlib/lib/libegl_wrap.so: undefined reference to `__cxa_pure_virtual'
/SDK/local/newlib/lib/libegl_wrap.so: undefined reference to `__gxx_personality_sj0'
/SDK/local/newlib/lib/libegl_wrap.so: undefined reference to `vtable for __cxxabiv1::__vmi_class_type_info'
/SDK/local/newlib/lib/libegl_wrap.so: undefined reference to `vtable for __cxxabiv1::__class_type_info'
/SDK/local/newlib/lib/libegl_wrap.so: undefined reference to `ITimer'
/SDK/local/newlib/lib/libegl_wrap.so: undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
/SDK/local/newlib/lib/libegl_wrap.so: undefined reference to `vtable for __cxxabiv1::__si_class_type_info'

any idea what I might be missing? libegl wrap libraries and include files are installed, compiled demos are working fine...

thanks

Go to top
Re: Compiling EGL GLES Wrap examples
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
Probabaly you trying to compile c++ example via gcc (but should use g++ instead) , or, if you still want to use gcc binary, you need to add at end -lstdc++

Join us to improve dopus5!
AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@kas1e

Yes, that's probably it :)
I didn't notice there is g++ in original makefile instead of gcc...
Anyway, I had to modify my makefile manually, codebench seems to be ignoring some changes that are needed

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@NoCache
hello, actually kas1e is absolutely right and you must use the same linkage as the makefiles provided in the demos, I advise to check the makefile create by codebench once initialize before continuing. soon a new update will be made with new examples to better help you. have a good day
HunoPPC

AmigaOS 4.1 Rulez
Resized Image
Go to top

Register To Post