Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
100 user(s) are online (54 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 100

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Amiga 4000D Rev B Nears Completion!
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
This is it! This first views of the now completed A4000 Rev B layout! I'm going over it and will soon ask for feedback on this. Please remember this is in Mentor Graphics PADS and requires the viewer from them if you want to see it yourself. It's free from them. This is amazing work! The pcb database file is located in the layout folder at the Github here: https://github.com/Acill/A4000RevB

I've put a lot of time into this and want to thank everyone that donated to make it possible. Very soon now the data to allow new boards to be manufactured will be posted on the Github as well. For those that have access to the full version of Mentor Graphics PADS you could take the info in the Github currently and export it to Gerbers, but I ask that you wait for the final versions to be announced after its verified completely. These are the completed project files though now unless errors are discovered.

Resized Image

Resized Image

Resized Image

Go to top
Re: Amiga 4000D Rev B Nears Completion!
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
One more quick update on the 4000 Rev B project. The FINAL review is done and checks out. I have uploaded the new file in the layout folder at git hub. Also uploaded is a zip with Additional outputs included. These have been translated from the original PADS database so use them at your own peril.
The Altium file looks good. Supposedly Eagle will import an Accel ASCII database but my first try was not successful. The file does not look correct. Worst case, those that know what to do can import the Gerber and recreate the database from it. Eagle just does not have a good importer at this time.

I will not be supporting design changes in anything other than the PADS database. The Altium and Eagle outputs in the additional outputs zip is just something I have had done as a thank you. I do believe the free version of Altium called Circuit Works? will import the Altium data. This would be the best way to go for those looking to get a good alternative to PADS.

Go to top

Register To Post