Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
103 user(s) are online (63 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 103

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Amikit
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
Hi all, I noticed today that Amikit has passed the 10,000 download milestone as of the 18/04/2008.
Congratulations to Jan Zahurancik and his team

A1XEG4 PPC 7457 1.3GHz
A-Eon X5000
CDTV!!
Go to top
Re: Amikit
Illusionist
Illusionist

See User information
@Swisso

That's 10,000 downloads of just 1.4!

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@klesterjr
even better, I hope all these people are donating some funds to support further development. Hopefully this level of interest will generate renewed impetus in things Amiga. Only time will tell.

A1XEG4 PPC 7457 1.3GHz
A-Eon X5000
CDTV!!
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Still doesn't install here.

Says it has detected the OS3.9 CD and then it barfs.

This bug was reported over a year ago and still hasn't been fixed, doesn't exactly inspire confidence...

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Quote:
Still doesn't install here.

Says it has detected the OS3.9 CD and then it barfs.

This bug was reported over a year ago and still hasn't been fixed, doesn't exactly inspire confidence...

Sorry, I don't have nor use Windows98.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@Swisso
Hi. Hope this is on-topic, but I have been trying for two days to get AmiKit to recognise my newly burnt AmigaForever 2008 CD. It says on the message from the S/startup-sequence that it is the wrong version and fails. I've looked at this script and made sure that it is pointing to the exact place the files are installed on my hdd to.

I have dumped all the files on my hdd and assigned AmigaForever: to this location as described in the doc. I am sure I have followed this doc to the letter. I'm using the linux version of uae and tried on my Ubuntu desktop as well as my Asus eeePC running Debian. Both report the same error from the Startup-sequence in AmiKit.

Does the AmigaForever disc really contain licensed libraries, as they state on a document buried on their web site or is this an error by the AmiKit install script: Or, better still, am I doing something wrong that can be sorted?

Any ideas or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
Hi @Swisso
I don't even have a PC just the A1. I purchased the AmiKit CD because it's a great work ! Thanks Jan!!!

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@nibbles
Have you configured UAE?
does the rom file location match the UAE configuration?

A1XEG4 PPC 7457 1.3GHz
A-Eon X5000
CDTV!!
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@Swisso

Hi. yeah, the rom file is as per Tom's doc and I've changed the name and chucked it in the rom dir and pointed uae at it.

The startup file does see my software, or so I presume, as it gives me a fail with, 'unknown command'. well, at least that's what I'm presuming.

Regards. Ray

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information

Go to top

Register To Post