Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
114 user(s) are online (54 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 113

rjd324, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Bug in 3.2?
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Found a bug in 3.2, but not sure where/how to report it. Hoping someone here will be able to take the report/tell me where to report it.

I had assigns in my user-startup, then changed the directory locations without updating them. This caused the assign command to fail in the user-startup (expected), but unlike 3.1, the script exited at that point, WB never loaded, etc.

Expected (3.1) behavior:
A dialog window appears asking for a retry, canceling from that allows the script to continue.

Go to top
Re: Bug in 3.2?
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
I would say, report it at https://forum.hyperion-entertainment.com/ - but that seems to be down.

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@Nuder_Try

Report it over on forum.amiga.org there are people there watching for bug reports

As for the solution, try changing your FailAt limit

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Yes, start with checking FailAt. Increase it and see if that helps.

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@Nuder_Try
Quote:
Expected (3.1) behavior:
A dialog window appears asking for a retry, canceling from that allows the script to continue.

That's not true. A requester only appears if you try to access a non-existing assign.

For a misspelled assign command you get an error message in the console window and a failure return code (20). The script then ends or continues depending on the current FailAt value.

Go to top

Register To Post