Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
170 user(s) are online (94 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 169

VooDoo, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 (2)
Re: Pixelartists, Mac users and maybe easy hollywood contribution needed for Softwareproject
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@kas1e
Already mailed Mason, all the other Icons for iBatch where also designed by him (especially the nice splash screen logo). But he didn't mail back yet. Guess he is bussy, which is fine. He will call back sooner or later he never let me down...

But the more buttons the better, as the whole show is skinnable (well just buttons, background/wallpaper and image frames though)

Go to top
Re: Pixelartists, Mac users and maybe easy hollywood contribution needed for Softwareproject
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@gerograph

Sorry for thr OT but .. any news about the public version of IBatch 1.2 ?

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@Samo79
iBatch Version 1.2 is (!!! since a couple of hours )) available on the just pubplished AmigaFuture CoverCD. Go and get one Screenshots and 1.2 Documentation is already available on iBatch Website. A Slideshow (demoing upcoming Addslideshow-Plugin) with iBatch 1.2 screenshots can be downloaded from here:

OS4
windows

However, it won't be downloadable until end of May, as it is exclusively on Amiga CoverCD.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
Ah ah ok thanks for the info

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@Samurei_crow
after a few days of absence, I built a new version... => PM
thanx for ongoing support !

@all
Anybody willing to do some frames and/or buttonsets ?

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Hi Gerograph, if you still need Mac PPC betatesters, I've got an old Powermac G4. PM sent

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@OldAmigan

Great! And yes, I still need a PPC Betatester. As Samurei_Crow is on x86 MAC, I havn't tested the PPC executables yet. Theoretically, they shouldn't be different. But you never know.

Currently Samurei_Crow reported all modules working, I just have to remove debug code and compile them, I will then also compile a PPC Version and adjust the Amiga "Addslideshow" proggy, as MAC PPC button is still grayed out. You might be in for the weekend I'll send you the modules/players via mail !

Thanx + greetings Gero

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@OldAmigan

mail just sent... take your time, I am not in a hurry, as this will be part of iBatch V 1.3. iBatch V 1.2 has just been released on AmigaFuture Cover CD.

greetings Gero

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
I am just uploading Addslides V. 0.9 build 22. Consider this as Beta read first post for downlaod link and infos...

greeting Gero

Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 (2)