Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
145 user(s) are online (109 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 145

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

ScummVM 0.9.1 - Classic Amiga anyone help?
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
Hi All,

A good friend of mine posted a question on the above, which hasn't been answered, can anyone help?

http://amigans.net/modules/news/article.php?storyid=59#comment1088

Thanks.

Go to top
Re: ScummVM 0.9.1 - Classic Amiga anyone help?
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@Mikey_C

I quickly downloaded Scummvm 0.91 for 68K classic on my Amiga 4000/PPC/060 with CV64/3D.

As a test I also downloaded the free CD version of Beneath a Stee Sky and attempted to play the game.

Once I set the Amiga settings in scummvm it seemed to play OK. However I had to play in a smaller windowed mode rather than full screen. It bwould either not startup on a full screen or crash if I tried to change to full screen when it was tunning in a window. Could just be my set up?

When I get some time I will try Monkey Island 3 or Broken Sword 1 & 2 and report back.

TrevorDick

Edited by TrevorDick on 2007/1/9 18:00:34
AmigaOne X1000 betatester
Go to top
Re: ScummVM 0.9.1 - Classic Amiga anyone help?
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@Mikey_C

I would like to answer but I only have an A1. I installed the latest SCUMMV for A1 and wow what a change in the front end, nice. Worked it out in the end,

Looks like your friend has an answer but perhaps this site is not going to be the best place for such requests, can we highlight classic somehow? It's not that we want to give the wrong impression.

ace

Go to top

Register To Post