Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
148 user(s) are online (84 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 146

BillE, skynet, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

AmiCygnix on different partitions
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
Hi All,
Because most AOS4.x updates seem to prefer a clean install instead of an update, I decided to create a "work" partition where I would put all my applications like AmigaAMP, DVplayer, CinnamonWriter... and AmiCygnix.

This one was installed when AOS4.1upd2 was the latest update and now with the new update3, I created a new SYS partition, and copied over the ENVARC variables regarding AmiCygnix but although it still works under AOS4.1upd2, it is a mess under under AOS4.1u3, even generating DSI (Crash log for task "Cygnix:CygnixPPC/X11R6.3/bin/Esetroot").

Therefore I was wondering : do I have to reinstall AmiCygnix from AOS4.1upd3 ?

I search the support forum and there is a similar question but strangely enough I can not access the thread.

Go to top
Re: AmiCygnix on different partitions
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Quote:

Lio wrote:
but although it still works under AOS4.1upd2, it is a mess under under AOS4.1u3, even generating DSI (Crash log for task "Cygnix:CygnixPPC/X11R6.3/bin/Esetroot").

I guess, that the libraries "sysvipc.library" and "threads.library" are missing on your new system (LIBS:). Please copy them from your old system to the new installation.

Go to top
Re: AmiCygnix on different partitions
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
thanks Edgar, that did the trick

Go to top

Register To Post