Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
50 user(s) are online (32 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 50

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 2 3 (4)
Re: ImageMagick
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@JosDuchIt

Quote:
If you have it nearly ready, why not?
I guess saving a document with AbiWord under html, it can be usefull to manipulate the images you want to insert.
Maybe Gimp users see an usage too ?

As ImageMagick is a CLI set of programs, don't we need a shell under AmiCygnix to run it?

I don't think that it will be useful for AbiWord or especially Gimp users. "Display" a nice tool for displaying and editing pictures. Maybe interesting for people, who know it from their Linux system.

You can launch every AmiCygnix commandline tool from a normal Amiga shell. Or you can add it to Rox-Filer, the file manager from the AmiCygnix tools package. Or you launch it with an standalone script (like it is Included in every new AmiCygnix program package) without loading the desktop and with an display window on the workbench (needs about a second to load).

Unfortunately I discovered a problem. Currently "Display" and "Animate" have problems with displaying 24bit pictures on the 16bit display of the X server (the only depth currently supported by my X server). The colors are mixed up. Only reducing the colors to 65536 colors will show the correct colors. So I think it makes no sense to publish my package, before I was able to fix this.

@sinisrus
Quote:
convert -background lightblue -gravity center -size 180x "pango:The <b>bold</b> and <i>beautiful</i>" ram:pango_formatting.gif

This line no work => "Device not configured"

This would only work with my AmiCygnix versions as it includes Pango support.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
I confirm pango does not work

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@sinisrus

The requirements for pango are only available in an AmiCygnix environment.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@MickJT is it possible for you to make this version of imagemagick for amigaos3.9? i make project RxMui with imagemagick for os4 and os3.9

I need for maximum compatibility

thank you for advance

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
I'm not sure. Porting stuff for OS3 is harder to do (very old compiling environment), especially when there's a bunch of other libraries it needs if you want text overlays etc. I can take a look, but not straight away, and no promises.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
ok thank you

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
diegocr did the last port, and enabled most of the options. You could try e-mailing him. Check your PMs.

Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 2 3 (4)