Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
165 user(s) are online (103 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 164

salass00, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Video of E-UAE 0.8.29 with GUI v.1.4 on PEG2/1ghz.
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
I just make another crappy video (sucking low-ress camera), but still, i think it will be intersting to see how latest EUAE with inbuild GUI works in action , and how easy it now (even without any 3d party scripts). Also i manage to run many of my favorite games (mostly AGA) on latest E UAE with that inbuild GUI by Cyborg, so, i also upload configs too (see that topic).

Video are 20 minuts long and splitted on 2 parts per 10min for youtube. Resolution of camera are 320x240 (sorry for that low-res crap), and picture itself far from perfect, but still, you can see all what you need to see related to EUAE itself.

There is videos: part1 and part2

Workbench mode are 1440x900x32bits, window modes of EUAE all the time 720x568 (not that 320x256 little windowses), and full-screen modes all the time are 640x512. Also as i use ADF/DMS images, its not so fast for loading (FDD, yeah) i just cut-off from video these "black loading screens", so, on video you can feel that everything loads like from HDD, but in reality its just ADF/DMS, just some cut-off on the video itself for making it more intersting to watch.

So, in first part you will see:

-- Super Stardust AGA window mode.

-- Kid Chaos AGA full screen mode. (there i need to say about little mistake. When i cut-off "blank black scenes" from video, by some unluck i remove 1-2 second of audio data, so, on video when you see Kid Chaos, it feels like music not have good sync with the audio (expectualy sound effects), but that is only problem of my wrong remastering of video itself, in the reality everything syncs fine (i just found that difference only when already upload that to youtube).

-- Lion Heart ESC window mode.

-- SlamTilt Pinball AGA window mode

-- Ruff & Thumble ESC window mode (only begining + menu, game itself in the part2 of video).

And second part of video:

There i just try to "stress" my pegasos by plaing hard with EUAE: like run different versions at the same time, with different setting, different modes. So:

-- Ruff & Thumble ESC window mode (game itself, continue from part1)

-- Technological Death demo. Then one more EUAE with "9 fingers" demo. Then again 9fingers in full-screen mode (640x512 as i say). Then OWB. There you can see, music sounds terreble (what very-very expected of course), but still, you can see that aos sill works "in parallel". Then PFPT, quit, and some more plays.

-- Aladdin AGA full-screen mode. Must to say, that Aladdin, its one of the slowest games which i found. Dunno where is problem, because for example games from the same company (Virgin) like Lion King or Cool Spot, works very smooth and very nice. Anyway, without music its more or less playable.

The other games which i not show in video, but which i manage to run, and it works fine and fully playable: Agony (ESC), Brain the Lion (AGA), Cannon Fodder (ESC), Super Frog (AGA), Stardust ESC (as well as Super Stardust which on video), Walker (ESC) and Worms (ESC). All the configs of all that games in window and full-screen modes i upload on my server, and you can check that topic for all the info and downloads).

The only games which i can run for the moment: ChaosEngine and ChaosEngine2. Will be cool if someone will bring working configs for.

Have fun, i hope it will interesting for some of you.

Edited by kas1e on 2010/1/30 22:49:07
Join us to improve dopus5!
AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top

Register To Post