Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
141 user(s) are online (73 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 141

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 ... 4 5 6 (7)
Re: Does OS4 SDL work in OPENGL mode?
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Capehill
I god that bug again rightn now, when run one ported GL only game. At this time i was lucky and can grab a screenshot with these artefacts

@Hans
I think you need have a look at that screenshot, maybe you have any idea why it can happenes.

There is screenshot. Need to press Download It Now at bottom of that page, then after few seconds they will spawn working DownloadNow link.

The artefacts very visibly at the top of screenshot , where is compilation strings are done.

Join us to improve dopus5!
AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@kas1e

Quote:

kas1e wrote:
@Hans
I think you need have a look at that screenshot, maybe you have any idea why it can happenes.

There is screenshot. Need to press Download It Now at bottom of that page, then after few seconds they will spawn working DownloadNow link.

The artefacts very visibly at the top of screenshot , where is compilation strings are done.

No need for a screenshot, because I've seen this myself. It occurs even with full-screen apps, and has done for years. I have no idea what causes it.

Hans

http://hdrlab.org.nz/ - Amiga OS 4 projects, programming articles and more.
https://keasigmadelta.com/ - more of my work
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Hans

Any idea how debug it and found where is problem ?:)

AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@kas1e

Try to find the simplest possible test case for it. So we know corruption happens with some MiniGL programs. Does it also happen with plain W3D programs? Even with non-3D programs? Minimize the amount of running software, maybe try with/without compositing and so on.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Capehill

Yeah, will try it today. But it happenes for me just some times in 1 year :) So it will be pretty hard to found .. But will try it anyway, and will send results to Hans (if it will be mgl related). It's also happenes not all the time for the same programm.. You can run it one time, and you will see that bug. Then exit, and run many times the same programm and all will be fine.

But something make me think, that it's warp3d related. Aos4 realisation of it pretty buggy still :( (even on morphos , which is emulate (!) all that warp3d stuff, it works better). For now i know about 3 warp3d bugs on aos4/radeons (and all they mostly cause a freeze).

AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 ... 4 5 6 (7)