Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
132 user(s) are online (101 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 131

sailor, more...

Headlines

Register To PostTopic is Locked  

Anonymous
Make love, not court
Subject: AROS hosted

[quote="ssolie"]LOL I never thought I'd see an AROS topic pop up on the AmigaOS support forum. Attack of the clones! :mrgreen:

Cool trick but let's try to keep things focused on Linux. I am already getting some flack for the Linux Only forums.[/quote]

How many days until you APPROVE messages?

Move me just to SAM and SAM Linux fora and REMOVE approval since you dont ever approve or disaporove it.

DJ Nick will recieve registrations for Quake 2 and Freespace from me,
so enable him.

My will NOT to sue you will depend on your relations with DJ Nick. Take a note that he has become a bit lamer due to heavy Windows use and family and might ask dumber questions then I.

I need no ACESS to AmigaOS feature reqs or fora opinion parts.

AEON> Try not to have this kind of user experiences Trevor, you lost big time supporter
It would be nice if X1000,x2000 would go MorphOS and AROS too as well as if Libre and TW would go open source
and back to MorphOS since they did brought MUI, newer OWB and big fat donation to UAE-JIT.
Its good to check what users need and think not only for X5000 name. Same goes for board moderations.

AmigaKit> Since PayPal is one way street for Serbia, refund my support by buying PCI-E x1 sound card from Acube.
All my rights should be transfered to DJ Nick account and my account is irrelevenat. Hower, I will post this as last support ticket to you. In the end closer inspection proved that glue is removable (lighter then it looks from far) but yet modules were wrongly placed, I recieved no guarantee, no AmigaOS boxes, no Linux passwords, no specifications of components. Do better next time.

I will NOT be your customer anymore, but my discounts and account needs to be transfered to DJ Nick. Since 1st feb 014 e-mail @fpn.bg.ac.rs will be no longer valid.

Hyperion> Do some work. Have better coordination. Do somethng with it. Future OS 4.2 license belongs to DJ Nick, I will buy a SAM460 one if its worth. Support fora needs a bit more pro moderation instead of Teddy, who directed me to email for updates, then told me to chill pill, and get mad when I published his e-mail BANNING from Hyperion main website.

Amigaworld.net> No criticism allowed. Perma-ban? OK, buy me some MOS software in return of my bronze mdela.

Amiga.org> Will not beg for return.

Amiga community> You all shown your best side. Some will get my future donations and aid, some will not.

MOS community> After some bitter start, we get along.

ARESOne> Has my support, do PPC AEROS please.

Natami> Is this thing alive? Can someone continue?

MOS team> Do SAM460ex and RadeonHD 3D drivers please
Consider Cell. PS3 could be next MacMini and SAM460ex first avail MOS board in years.

Rasta madman Ph D

Go to top
Re: Make love, not court
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Vox
Why you think any of us in interest to read that crap here ? Just enough.

Join us to improve dopus5!
AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Re: Make love, not court
Supreme Council
Supreme Council

See User information
@vox

My tip:

Get A Blog.

Thread locked.

Vacca foeda. Sum, ergo edo