Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
65 user(s) are online (41 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 65

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Ringhio vs MUI bug
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
When a Ringhio notification is on the screen, drag'n'drop of MUI elements does not work. For example:

In SimpleMail, you cannot drag'n'drop emails to different folders. (Notifications happen a lot with TuneNet playing, so damn annoying I can't actually use SimpleMail when a notification is visible.)

In Sys:MUI/MUI (prefs for MUI) you cannot drag'n'drop elements that you usually can.

Author of the PortablE programming language.
Go to top
Re: Ringhio vs MUI bug
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@ChrisH

The public version of MUI3.9 needs to lock the screen to perform its DnD operation. But to avoid deadlocks it may finally give up and abort the DnD operation in favour of other applications.

This has been changed completely in the meantime and screen locking is only done when there is absolutely no other way. But on hi/truecolor screens with compositing enabled screen locking is never necessary.

The only drawback from your point of view is the fact that this version is still in beta testing and has not yet been released to the public. So please be patient.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@ChrisH

No Ringhio related but I discovered a bug with Simple Mail/MUI when removing attachments, if you add a few attachments to a new message and then try and remove them again from the list tree a recoverable alert happens (although doesn't seem at all recoverable and needs reboot).

Go to top
Supreme Council
Supreme Council

See User information
@Daniel

I would suggest you start a new thread for this, as it's off-topic in here, and an appropriately titled thread would get better results.

Simon

Comments made in any post are personal opinion, and are in no-way representative of any commercial entity unless specifically stated as such.
----
http://codebench.co.uk
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@tboeckel

Quote:

The only drawback from your point of view is the fact that this version is still in beta testing and has not yet been released to the public. So please be patient.

A new version of MUI, or a new version of Ringhio?

Software developer for Amiga OS3 and OS4.
Develops for OnyxSoft and the Amiga using E and C and occasionally C++
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@Deniil

MUI of course.

Go to top

Register To Post